What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I just watched 1 minute by accident. Then I saw a pineapple that I hadn't shoved up my arse.

The pineapple is much better.

BranVan3000

Coach
LMAO holy shit is Joey massively hungover in this segment? Maybe too many eccies the night before?

The players are looking at him like he is deranged

T.T

Juniors
lol how cut was girdler that the guy said people are trying to forget about super league and that rep jerseys from then arent valuable

Last edited:

T.T

Juniors
"you might be trying to forget about it mate but its important to us rep players " haha

BunniesMan

Immortal
Girdler can get f**ked. He played for a fraud "Australia". Everyone who loves rugby league is trying to forget the disgrace that was super league.

That jersey should be burned.

Jesus, I don't watch the Footy Show but I've seen the last 15mins or so and I can't believe this shit is on TV. Okay, in 1994 it was somewhat understandable. But now? It's embarrassing for the entire game. The ARLC should intervene.

Cee 7

Juniors
I really don't understand how people come on here and constantly complain about the show, yet are obviously watching it. The show hasn't charged in what, 20 years? You know what your going to get.

If you don't like it do something else with your life and don't watch it you fcken losers.

:thumb

PR_SHARK

Juniors
yeah he was pretty gutted about that....but the antiques guy was just telling the truth. Sometimes I'm glad, as a sharks supporter, that we didn't win our first "premiership" that year...although in saying that I would rather they won it then than not at all before I die

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Jesus, I don't watch the Footy Show but I've seen the last 15mins or so and I can't believe this shit is on TV. Okay, in 1994 it was somewhat understandable. But now? It's embarrassing for the entire game. The ARLC should intervene.

:lol:

And lol at Jason Smith getting sent off in a country match. Man that guy will never stop.

Latest posts