What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show Thread 2007

Mr Saab

Referee
Worst since they had the Dogs with that stupid segment some three-four yrs ago with Luke Patten, Mason and Omeley..It lasted one episode and it was canned.

Shorty

Staff member
Luke has gotten uglier with age...the only time he was remotely attractive was on that Sunsilk ad....doesn't really say anything insightful either.
When's Benji going to be on the show?

Phillips

Referee
brooksy19 said:
Yeah Sabb, ill pay Gian Rooney.

We've had some hot swimmers in recent years. Sums up the footy show, the best thing on it is swimmers.

all our female swimmers look like aliens :crazy:

Tom Shines

First Grade
Remember kids, it starts at 8:30 tonight — so get prepared to start the bagging an hour earlier.

Disco

Bench
You know, for the first time i watched abit of the AFL Footy Show last night

Now i dont follow AFL and i think Newman is a d*ck, but by god there show is far superior.

Jokes here and there, but still serious footy discussion.

And the best part, it didn't seem like a boys club who glossed over the tough questions, they were direct and interesting.....................i still hate AFL though

wittyfan

Referee
Billy Slater's hot girlfriend gets interviewed by Ricko in what looks like a sort-of rehash of Their House.

Benji Marshall is tonight's surprise guest.

Latest posts