What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show Thread 2007

steeden.

Juniors
without actually paying much attention to it, i think weidler just said on nightline that wendell will be commentating tomorrow.. might make it interesting.. still, live abc coverage is hard to beat.

Coaster

Bench
Just watched it from IQ, i like the way i can fast forward it.

Great to see Lockyer on the show.

Say what you want about him as a footballer, but he is the current Australian Captain, and i find it great when he spends his time talking to the public.

He may not be the best public speaker, but what he says comes from the heart, and its interesting to break down the onion layers that surround Lockyer.

Stranger

Coach
Say what you want about him as a footballer, but he is the current Australian Captain, and i find it great when he spends his time talking to the public.

He may not be the best public speaker, but what he says comes from the heart, and its interesting to break down the onion layers that surround Lockyer.
And johns is a nuffy apparently. :sarcasm:

Mal Meninga

Bench
Wheelsy said:
Exactly.
At least Bunji is much more articulate than the likes of Mason and Gasnier. Now, if only he could stop saying bro every sentence...
One thing Gaz has over Mason and Benji is that he first of all THINKS about what he'll say, than deliver his thought in a manner that the audience can understand his statement. Benji and Willie seem to be like, "Oh well i'll pick them because yeah.. I dunno.. So... Wheres my money?"

Bernster

Juniors
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
lol i get my SVU fix of TV1

lol...As do I. About 12 noon or 10.30 pm Monday-Friday and the Case Files Each Friday Night plus the Double Dose on Saturday Nights.

SVU Is the BOMB!!!

Coaster

Bench
Stranger said:
And johns is a nuffy apparently. :sarcasm:

Dude you really need to lay off the androtop pills.

I never once mentioned Johns, he wasnt even on the show.

Lockyer, last time i watched RL, was the current Australian Captain, and he is a bloody good one.

Keep your Johns loving, for the next 24 weeks of the footy show

Bernster

Juniors
lol...They all obviously know that you don't see Warnie's-long-lost-brother (Johns of course) for dust when the Knights get flogged...