What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show Thread 2007

Tom Shines

First Grade
Disco said:
You know, for the first time i watched abit of the AFL Footy Show last night

Now i dont follow AFL and i think Newman is a d*ck, but by god there show is far superior.

Jokes here and there, but still serious footy discussion.

And the best part, it didn't seem like a boys club who glossed over the tough questions, they were direct and interesting.....................i still hate AFL though
Are you in Vic? Because the AFL show is listed as tonight in Sydney....
I hope I didn't miss it.

innsaneink

Referee
Wheelsy said:
Remember kids, it starts at 8:30 tonight — so get prepared to start the bagging an hour earlier.

"Special" time.

8.30pm – 10.15pm
The Footy Show (M)

Special Time

Join Fatty, the Chief and Matty for "footy" fun, mayhem and mischief. :D The panel will be joined by some of the biggest names in rugby league as well as a score of other celebrities. The panel memebers discuss the latest football news in their own unique and :lol: humorous :lol: style. Also featured are the favourite regular segments as well as a full preview of the weekend's NRL matches

brooksy19

Bench
"things are starting to click matty, it'll take time but we'll be right bro"

Cheif: "Yeah I remember it took the Knights a few games to get used to the new combination back in 05.. Just on the Knights, how good are they going.. Mullen! Mullen ! get him up here I want to boof him.

Tom Shines

First Grade
brooksy19 said:
"things are starting to click matty, it'll take time but we'll be right bro"

Cheif: "Yeah I remember it took the Knights a few games to get used to the new combination back in 05.. Just on the Knights, how good are they going.. Mullen! Mullen ! get him up here I want to boof him.
Exactly.
At least Bunji is much more articulate than the likes of Mason and Gasnier. Now, if only he could stop saying bro every sentence...

Brutus

Referee
When is the FS going to rid itself of those stupid quizzes.

Most amateur tv ever.

Anyway back to SVU. I'm in love with Detective Olivia Benson.

steeden.

Juniors
footy show is pretty ordinary tonight. started off good but went downhill pretty quickly. 1 vs 1 and crack a fat were farces.

Tom Shines

First Grade
steeden. said:
footy show is pretty ordinary tonight. started off good but went downhill pretty quickly. 1 vs 1 and crack a fat were farces.
Noticed that. With the 1 being on the vertical, it would be pretty easy to adjust yourself as you're slowing down, and end the right way up.

Latest posts