What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show Thread 2007

Brutus

Referee
doglyf said:
get over it guys, if you dont liek simply dont watch, its that easy, whats bitching on here gonna do, Johns was one of the greatest players ever and he does deserve a send off and if they wanna dedicate the show to him, so be it, if you dont like it, dont watch.

I enjoy sitting on a computer and bagging it. One third working, one third watching FS, the other third bagging it

Suck him Matty we know you want to!

Farva

Juniors
Stop the fuc*ing whinging. He's a hero, a legend.

Everyone who has said that he is a toss are just jealous that he never played for your club.

All the current and past players think so highly of him, so i think that is a better indication of what kind of guy he is rather than the opinions of all the nuffies on here.

Brutus

Referee
I'd much prefer Langer to play for my club. He won 3.5 premierships compared to Joey's 1.5.

innsaneink

Referee
Seeing simpletons in rapturous laughter at Matty Johns/Reg Reagans gags is pretty cringeworthy.
But then they had people talking to a cradboard cut-out.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Farva said:
Stop the fuc*ing whinging. He's a hero, a legend.

Everyone who has said that he is a toss are just jealous that he never played for your club.

All the current and past players think so highly of him, so i think that is a better indication of what kind of guy he is rather than the opinions of all the nuffies on here.

Well said.

ShadesOfTheSun

Juniors
Brutus said:
I'd much prefer Langer to play for my club. He won 3.5 premierships compared to Joey's 1.5.
I might as easily say that I'd rather have Pat Richards play for my club than, say, Andrew Ettinghausen.

sooperdooper

First Grade
this footy show is about entertainment when will ppl realise this?
its basis is on entertainment not footbball
i see nothing wrong with such a large tribute to johns
its needed! he is a great player and if he wasnt a decent bloke as well all these things wouldnt happen

Latest posts