What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show Thread 2007

jc155776

Coach
I havnt watched the show for a while but was impressed with tonights.

Last 30 mins were a bit off but the first half was great.

The interviews with drunk fans was a larf.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Southernsaint said:
How ugly is this onion eating bloke??

And he won't be winning over any ladies with his intellect either. :lol: Had one too many onions me thinks, although you'd have to be a bit f*cked up there to be champion of eating onions in the first place.

P.S Ben Ikin is now irritating on sight.

lockyno1

Post Whore
LMAO at Harrogan suggesting no changes should be made to the Blues..f**k me dead did that turnip watch the game!

FunkyMonk

Juniors
Fatty is a farkwit for putting that onion easting loser on the spot. You can see the kid locks himself in his room watching austar, playing xbob and eating onions all day. And Fatty has the nerve to ask him if he can keep a girlfirend. And then accuses him of being a homo! ON NATIONAL TELEVISION! take it easy will ya Fatso!

McLovin

Staff member
Yeah, Girds was made for the footy show imo. Robbo's street talk should also be brought back...

Kornstar

Coach
I too think Gaz has improved alot, he actually gives a good insight and isn't as stiff any more.

I also enjoy Marshall, Willie and Ricko aren't much though.

Girds should definitely be on more

Latest posts