What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show Thread 2007

effnic

Bench
I would not miss it at all. I believe tonight they will be talking about soccer, like last time when they had cricket players on the show i mean WTF!!!!!!

Mr Saab

Referee
Soccer on the NRL footyshow.
What a f**king joke. I bet they will have everyones hero Lucas Neill on there sweet talking them all.

Knight87

Juniors
I can't believe no ones commented on tonight's show so far.

Anyways, I'll start off by saying I dunno who that band is, but there appauling renditions of "Crush" by Jennifer Paige and "Rock the Casbah" by The Clash pretty much continue what has been an ordinary 2007 for the Footy Show.

CJG 182

Juniors
Same goes for both Locky and Wittyfan, maybe add to that the 'contributions' the four of them add to threads has next to no relevance.

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
J T said:
Anyways, I'll start off by saying I dunno who that band is, but there appauling renditions of "Crush" by Jennifer Paige and "Rock the Casbah" by The Clash pretty much continue what has been an ordinary 2007 for the Footy Show.

Agreed!

That was shocking! I had to mute my TV :roll: