What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show Thread 2007

Knight87

Juniors
Why was it the other night they didn't show Paul Harragon levitate at all? Like, when he did the illusion, the camera just focused on the upper part of his body and didn't show his feet come off the ground?

Also, do you know how to do the trick that Matthew Johns did?

hrundi99

First Grade
J T said:
Why was it the other night they didn't show Paul Harragon levitate at all? Like, when he did the illusion, the camera just focused on the upper part of his body and didn't show his feet come off the ground?

:shock:

Are you for real? They just used the camera to try and make it look like he was levitating, and they didn't even do that well.

Also, do you know how to do the trick that Matthew Johns did?

The guy was hanging by cable from the ceiling.

Downie

Guest Moderator
hrundi99 said:

Actually, I'm pretty sure there was another board in the cloth they wrapped around him which was magnetic in some way or something like that so it "levitated" over the platform on the ground. I've got a little globe at home that essentially works in the same way.

It's done with the guy lying on a board which is attached the the wall by an arm like thing at an angle so you can't see it.

innsaneink

Referee
hrundi99 said:
:shock:

Are you for real? They just used the camera to try and make it look like he was levitating, and they didn't even do that well.

:lol:

Oh dear.

El Diablo

Post Whore
i don't think it was cable. it actually looked like there was another board he was laying on as Johns appeared to grab it at one stage.. it was probably held up by something see thhrough underneath.

Eddie.

Bench
Gasnier has improved alot.

Does not come across as a complete dop or arrogant.

Much better then Mason, Marshall or god forbid Down Syndrome Ricko\.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I thought Marshall was well spoken?

Ricko is just plain boring, I yawn everytime he talks, much the same as Chief.