What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show Thread 2007

Brutus

Referee
The first 30 mins of the footy show wasn't too bad tonight.

Well done Fatty for sticking it to Hadley. That would hurt Hadley for sure - it's bugged him for years being shunted from TV.

Girdler should be a regular on the panel.

*edit*

Ron Jeremy

Coach
El Diablo said:
Zoe Naylor would go alright

naylor,0.jpg

If she plays her cards right she could have me

innsaneink

Referee
Said something like "yeh ..he used to be on THIS show but hes not anyomre cause he wasnt any good"...something like that

aw, i was hoping for some fire, i'll be listening to 2GB in the morning, raaaaaaaaaaay always has to have the last word in these situations

For the first time, I actually had some resemblance of respect for something danny weidler said, couldn't have handled it any better.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
aw, i was hoping for some fire, i'll be listening to 2GB in the morning, raaaaaaaaaaay always has to have the last word in these situations

it did have more fire

Fans like you who have an opinion on absolutely f**kin everything are a cancer on the game ink.

As for weidler, he dealt with the gower situation (after match comments) as best he could, not like any other journo who could have gone on and bitched about it in their respective columns

El Diablo said:
it did have more fire

sh*t :lol:

he will definately go on tomorrow, i remember a few weeks back he ripped into kyle sandalands, however u spell it, and kyle's rant happend the same morning, coming from the fat haha raaaaaaaaaaaay won't be sleeping tonight, best believe he watches the footy show

innsaneink

Referee
VictorTheViking said:
Fans like you who have an opinion on absolutely f**kin everything are a cancer on the game ink.

As for weidler, he dealt with the gower situation (after match comments) as best he could, not like any other journo who could have gone on and bitched about it in their respective columns

The difference between me and weidler though is, hundreds of thousands of people read and listen to his crap, and only you are interested in mine....sad aint it.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
just a question on your sig, i've never poster in the name change, and i've onlyt posted 1 post in ffb in 3 months

Ron Jeremy said:
well it's misleading and false dude

well, if you read the quote, which hasn't been altered at all, it says other people's idea of a good time is name change not you, i don't know if it has been 3 months since he wrote that but it's been a few weeks, tbh i don't really care, tell it to red and blue knight not me