What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show Thread 2007

Jobdog

Live Update Team
yobbo84 said:
That's great. Shouldn't it be a wake up call to the other 14 clubs (the Titans are doing enough self-promotion) to start marketing themselves better?
No because the other 14 clubs don't feel the need to be shoved under everyones nose when they pick up the paper every day.

Hurriflatch

Referee
always good seeing Hadley copping it but seriously Weilder was right for a very rare time and now he's acting like a little cry baby

parra pete

Referee
Game_Breaker said:
Craig Field WTF???
Field puts team first

Les Muir

BROTHERS captain-coach Craig Field is adamant personal football glory comes a distant second to the Group Nine success of the Brethren.
Field, who has been named captain of the NSW Country representative side for the third straight year, says he is fiercely determined to secure the long-term future of Brothers.
“It’s a great environment for developing kids,” Field said.
“I’m really pleased to be a part of it.”
Now in his third season with Brothers, the former NRL star is not just concerned with trying to eclipse the Group Nine first grade premiership.
He also believes he has a much wider role which involves developing junior players and grooming them for a shot at the NRL.
“That’s why I coach the under 15 and under 16 teams,” he said.
“It’s great to have a hands-on approach.
“There are some really talented players coming through.”
Field said a group of young Brothers players were showing abundant potential.
“Several (NRL) clubs are looking at Cameron Collenette and I also think Zac Wilson has a (NRL) future,” Field said.
“There’s also young guys like Eden Price and Jack Littlejohn … he could be anything.”
One of the most progressive clubs in the Riverina, Brothers is on threshold of getting national recognition.
Field has been approached to be a guest on The Footy Show to outline his role in the bush and how the Brethren are taking a shot at the Group Nine title.
“Last week I was on with Graeme Hughes and The Footy Show also got in touch.
“I said I couldn’t do anything for a month or so,” he said.
Field has a hectic schedule in the next few weeks, divided between Brothers and the NSW Country team.
Country will play against three other teams, including Queensland Country, in a quad-series at venues in Tamworth, Narrabri and Gunnedah between July 11 and July 21.
Beforehand, however, Field will lead fourth-placed Brothers against Gundagai in a critical Group Nine game at Eric Weissel Oval on Saturday.
http://www.riverinamediagroup.com.a...Advertiser&articleType=sports&ArticleID=18718

Apey

Staff member
Mason and Stewart hit the post and Kimmorely didn't.

It's a one off but I still laughed :lol:

Shorty

Staff member
Should turn you on WF!
Greg is actually quite good looking under those eyebrows.

Shorty

Staff member
Is Matty John's drunk?!
Oh boy this show has gone waaaaay down hill lol!

El Diablo

Post Whore
Zoe Naylor would go alright

naylor,0.jpg