What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show Thread 2007

Mr Saab

Referee
Already going to be crap :

* Keith Urban to sing 2 songs....i am sure they could spend that boring 8 minutes talking more football

* Chief and Johns will be doing some stupid act with dummies

* Reg Regan is back this week

Mr Saab

Referee
SBW " Yeah eh, i didnt mean to do it eh...i just say Joey coming to the line eh and i just went in for the tackle eh and next thing i saw was joey on the ground eh"

Johns "Yeah mate its ok, i know your not that sort of player"

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Keith Urban is a pretty good act to have on... hopefully he'll better the band from last week.

I'm surprised his not on the afl show, he prolly has a few things to share with Ben Druggens.. oh i mean Cousins.

Stranger

Coach
Mr Saab said:
SBW " Yeah eh, i didnt mean to do it eh...i just say Joey coming to the line eh and i just went in for the tackle eh and next thing i saw was joey on the ground eh"

Not enough 'bro or bros' :lol:

Frederick

Staff member
Mr Saab said:

*Ricky Stuart wanders in off the street*
"It's not his go"

Mr Saab

Referee
f**k this drumming is as exciting as watching parramatta in 1994 with rob muchmore and danny crnkovich

Frederick

Staff member
Hey, I really feel like watching South Sydney play...how about you guys :sarcasm:

Also, Keith Urban looks like a woman...and very ugly one, no doubt, but he sure aint a guy :fist:

Latest posts