What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
They were too focused on non-footy stuff last night. The show's been good when footy has been 75% of the show and the comedy rubbish is kept to a minimum. They need to find that formula again.

fred92

Juniors
I'd like to know too.

Vossy is a slimy little worm who simply cannot hold in his joy at the roosters going badly, so it doesn't surprise me that he would carry on like a wanker even when in the presence of a legend of the game like Fitzy
You"re so right danish, and after lambasting the Roosters,criticised Fatty for tipping them to win this weekend. Before the Newcastle- Roosters pre game commentary he uttered the phrase, give it to them Newcastle. As it turned out they didn't leaving Voss with egg on his face again. This fool epitomises a man that has nothing pertinent to say unless he is trying to put someone down. Itwas a great delight to watch him on the roast last sunday as Gould spoke on matters of Rugby League, the panel were sitting forward listening intently except for Voss who was shifting in his chair, lips grimaced, failing dismally to interject in spite of many efforts but no one paid any attention to the clown.

user_nat

Coach
I don't mind Vossy, its nice to have someone who hasn't played.

Out of curiosity, who does Voss support?

Greenbits

Juniors
Vossy's statement was accurate.

If the roosters players don't like it, they should either win more games, or get arrested less often.

Dee

Juniors
I don't mind Vossy, its nice to have someone who hasn't played.

Out of curiosity, who does Voss support?
I like Vossy. He's a
good commentator and is the perfect host for the roast. Whether he belongs on the footy show or not...I'm not so sure.

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
http://www.newcastleknights.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=20152

With the NRL finals kicking off on Friday night, THE FOOTY SHOW presents a bumper preview of this weekend’s four blockbuster matches tonight at 9.30pm on NBN.

Tune in tonight for a behind the scenes chat with Knights centre, Adam MacDougall as he catches up with his Knights team mates ahead of this Saturday's Qualifying Final against the Bulldogs.

Also, keep an eye out for larrakin Fijian winger, Aku Uate as he performs his version of a popular TV commercial.

The 2009 competition – the closest in years – now has eight teams left in contention for the NRL premiership and The Footy Show will take viewers deep inside each of the camps.

As minor premiers St George Illawarra prepare to do battle, star winger Wendell Sailor joins The Footy Show to reveal how the Dragons plan to knock the Parramatta Eels out of the race in Sunday’s rematch and why he believes the Saints can go all the way this year.

Dally M Hooker of the Year Michael Ennis will also join Paul Vautin and Andrew Voss on the panel to preview the Bulldogs’ clash with the Newcastle Knights, who must win to stay alive.

Also on tonight's Footy Show:

• Phil Gould and two of the game’s best playmakers, Johnathan Thurston and Benji Marshall, will analyse the eight teams and reveal who they think will win and why.

• Gold Coast co-captain Scott Prince and injured Brisbane forward Ben Te’o talk about the Titans-Broncos match and their team preparations for the finals.

• Parramatta warhorse Nathan Hindmarsh, Melbourne Storm five-eighth Brett Finch and Knights veteran Adam MacDougall file insider reports from their team camps.

• Darryl “The Big Man” Brohman talks to the finals captains in his own inimitable style.

Plus all the latest league news in What’s Doing?, Fatty’s Facebook, and an extensive preview of all four finals matches to be covered live by Nine’s Wide World of Sports this weekend.

Sounds good!

Latest posts