What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

Grail

Juniors
The Amazing Jonathon isn't.
That second set was just utter rubbish. Nothing funny at all.

StinkyPete

Juniors
pretty disappointed theres been no mention of shane tronc playing his last game for cowboys before he goes to superleague.

Danish

Referee
I'd like to know too.

Vossy is a slimy little worm who simply cannot hold in his joy at the roosters going badly, so it doesn't surprise me that he would carry on like a wanker even when in the presence of a legend of the game like Fitzy

Danish

Referee
Like I said, absolute slime ball.

typical though that he celebrates other teams going badly since he hasnt been able to celebrate his own team going well in his entire life.

alexc

But it is true. 5 wins on the field, about 5 wins off of it. I thought it was hilarious. He won the show with that comment.

bl you twigs who take this sh*t to heart so often. It is just footyball.

CJG 182

Juniors
i'm not a roosters supporter by any stretch but it was an absolute d!ckhead thing to say.
Even more so with Fitzy next to him.

alexc

Pretty much. He isn't even retiring, he is going to England because the roosters didn't want to pay for him any more.

Brutus

Referee
i'm not a roosters supporter by any stretch but it was an absolute d!ckhead thing to say.
Even more so with Fitzy next to him.

Fitzy's a big boy, I'm sure he'll get over it.

Vossy's fine. sh*ts on the big Newcastle plonker they used to have on the show.

Aside from Beau Ryan & the segments on players leaving the show was outer trip, deadset the show seems to be very good for the first half of the season and then just turns to mush, start it halfway through the year IMO!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Agreed, it was at it's best with Gus. Piss Vossy off and put Gus there. Gus, Fatty, Sterlo & Guest Host = perfect.

Welcome back Big Marn!

Latest posts