What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

El Diablo

Post Whore
Just turned on. Would anyone one mind explaining what happened between Ennis and Voss?

Ennis was having a word to Voss because he thought he wouldn't play Origin and wouldn't get hooker of the year

Voss mentioned Farah getting more Dally M points than him and Ennis was a bit shirty still

Big Pete

Referee
Vossy looked like a deer in the headlights clutching at whatever excuse he could.

Funny to see the shoe on the other foot.

Apey

Staff member
Vossy looked like a deer in the headlights clutching at whatever excuse he could.

that's how I saw it :?

although it was pretty funny that Voss whipped out the Dally M points :lol:

El Diablo

Post Whore

you must be seeing it different to others :?

Ennis looked like the one in shock when Voss gave it back to him. Ennis had nothing after that

Voss even gave him a bit more in his top 5 saying "Robbie Farah could've handled that"

Big Pete

Referee
Vossy seemed to be stumbling after being caught out and Ennis seemed to be in the position of power making a mockery of Voss' opinion. I enjoyed it never the less, it was good to see somebody question Voss.

I wouldn't go as far to say Vossy was owned though.

This masterclass is an outstanding segment. Gus is really warming on me ... he really knows his stuff, and Benji and JT are articulate.

Apey

Staff member
It's a bit uneasy.. two guys who aren't brilliant in front of the camera with a lot of discussion. They're going pretty well though.

It's a bit uneasy.. two guys who aren't brilliant in front of the camera with a lot of discussion. They're going pretty well though.

Its going on longer than I thought it would, more serious than the Thursday night normally is. Benji is settling into it, talking more.

Apey

Staff member
Yeah bit longer than I thought it would be.. how long is this show suppose to go on for? :crazy:

Expose expose expose.

Ennis is really coming off like a whinger now... "no one thinks the Bulldogs can win anymore" "last week was a tough week and I'm making excuses" waaaaah.

Latest posts