What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

caspersparks

Juniors
that guy was almost as bad as that macloughlin guy from a few years back.

slater was pretty much told by voss that the storm wont make it this year and that we got our ass whooped in gf last year.

and now they got this dumb f**king muslim wanna be on next.

muslim? why bring that into it?

sneagle

Juniors
Is David Williams back this week?
I know I've heard Matai is but I guess Slater has heard something else

AILD

Bench
compared to dragonpunk he is. dragonpunk knocked out ali and tyson at the same time.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Was that on the history channel?

Yeah. Until recently I didn't know much about what happened other than vague memories that a lot of people died at a football game. Very sad, and an absolute disgrace what followed from those responsible and The Sun newspaper.

Thought it was a decent show tonight. Slater is a good guest, really knowledgable and gave great analysis when asked. Really enjoy it when Voss grills the guests and asks the questions that the fans wan to hear. It just f**ks me off that Johns gets sh*tty and interupts him and tries to protect the guests

Latest posts