What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

fourplay

Juniors
Fatty: NSW forwards are all soft pretty boys
Vossy: Like who Fatty?
Fatty: .....

You could see him struggling there lol

dribblers09

Juniors
you mean you saw her put a record on and stand back and clap?

Hahaha. Best call ive ever read on this thread! spot on! It must be in the criteria to a music band/guest on the show: wanted band for late night tv show, must be crap. apply within.

dribblers09

Juniors
Geez for how much some of you hate the show, an awful lot of you watch it...:crazy:

my thoughts exactly. There remotes must be busted so they cant change the channel. I for one am enjoying the new format. alot more discussion bout league rather than other crap from previous years.

cookie40

Juniors
my thoughts exactly. There remotes must be busted so they cant change the channel. I for one am enjoying the new format. alot more discussion bout league rather than other crap from previous years.

Totally Agree, never used to watch it and now actually look forward to it each week.

typicalfan

Coach
Funny how Matt Johns was owned by Billy Slater when talking about playing Campese in the 7 for NSW.

Johns must be the only guy on the planet that thinks Campese is a halfback.

Mr Saab

Referee
Has Johns said anything in his life that is smart? He has no ideas, and just agrees with everything Gould says on the roast.
Mark Geyer speaks more sense than Johns!

Azkatro

First Grade
Funny how Matt Johns was owned by Billy Slater when talking about playing Campese in the 7 for NSW.

Johns must be the only guy on the planet that thinks Campese is a halfback.
You must be the only guy on the planet who hasn't noticed how often he stands at first receiver for Canberra ...

Didgi

i watched coz slater was on plus what else is on at that time?

Channel 7: 2 medical shows (Private Practice + Scrubs)
Channel 10: Crime detectives show (Life On Mars) + News
SBS: News, Market Update, Soccer Hour
ABC: Q&A, Lateline
ABC2: Graham Norton Show, Peep Show: Sophie's Parents, Little Miss Jocelyn

That's amazing alternative viewing choices right there.

KHunt

Juniors
Voss was good in parts but was way too arrogrant
Going on about how we should forgot about RL in Adelaide when we were supposed to promote an NRL game being played there this week was disgraceful, even if it is a pissant town.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Scrubs was f**king on?

Why didn't someone tell me? :x

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'm enjoying the Channel V mute button tbh... sometimes Vossy goes on a bit. Wish the other two didn't think it made them funny.

Latest posts