What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

The Tank

Bench
I used to be a fan of Vossy but ever since he's been on the Footy Show he's annoyed the hell out of me. That bit where he whinged about cheergirls, and refs training, and suits on the sideline.... FMD! We've had an awesome, intense Origin 3 and all he can do it bitch, bitch, bitch! And he triesto be funny about it too! So annoying, tone it down Vossy!

bartman

Immortal
I reckon in a few hours I'll probably be bored enough to tune in to TFS for a bit and see where they're at... wonder if anything worthy is scheduled for the show tonight?

I prefer the more footy-talk style of the show this year without Matty John's new characters interrupting the flow too often. I guess Vossy might address his issues with the refs/NRL that have come out in the press this week?

Boganater

Juniors
The footy show is bearable for the first 1/2 hour when they talk footy with Gus, after that it becomes a farce. Vossy doesn't fit with Vautin. Sunday Footy show and Roast are far more funny and entertaining without even trying to be.

innsaneink

Referee
I must have been watching a different game.
Price was holding his own against White until Waterhouse took him out from behind .
A... whopping ?????

BTW did anyone else see Creagh push Hodges and then break the backward running speed record when Hodges turned around.

Classic " I'm a tough guy until someones face to face with me ' routine .Cat

Dunno what you were watching but it wasnt the game were talking about

bartman

Immortal
Is this the Footy Show or the f**king Cricket Show... Andrew Symonds talking cricket, and now re-living "that catch" :roll:

And I usually hate the shows where they have a big auditorium for a crowd. :(

Dragon

Coach
ugh here goes Vossy with his 10 min monolgue... and he's about to cry

Also im quite sick of hearing about qld being the bloody centre of the RL universe, f*ck up with that sh*t

bartman

Immortal
Hmm, Vossy saying it's not the most important thing to talk about, and then talking about it anyway as if it is the most important thing of the week...

And now Weidler and his rumour mungering :roll:

sh*t show so far, next since they're in Brisbane they'll have that unfunny Ash and Lutz duo on...

bartman

Immortal
Weidler comes across as more up himself than Vossy is these days.

I think Voss would be OK if he didn't take himself so seriously. He was fine when he started out.

Latest posts