What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

abpanther

Staff member
Gallop is a tosser, Stewart is a scapegoat coz he was the focus of the advertising campaign, terrible precedent set here that they can't keep up with.

perverse

Referee
lol. gallop quite clearly full of sh*t regarding stewarts suspension... obviously due to legal reasons.

perverse

Referee
lol @ that interview with stewart just now. obviously takes those responsibilities he just mentioned seriously.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Fatty has been brilliant tonight, calling a spade a spade.

f**k, Stewart interview just hours before it happened, about player behaviour too... crazy stuff. He looked a little intoxicated IMO.

skeepe

Immortal
Loved the little backhander to Rebecca Wilson by Fatty:

"It's great to have a woman journalist with some credibility on the show."

Or am I reading too much into it?

:lol:

Prodigiousman

Juniors
sign of a decent effort first up is that believe it or not but the first segment just ran nearly 40 minutes and it sure didn't feel that long.

Strange how talking football can have that kind of impact...

sting

Bench
lol @ fatty saying to magnay it's great to have a female on the show with some credibility!!!

haha f**k you wilson!!

Prodigiousman

Juniors
Loved the little backhander to Rebecca Wilson by Fatty:

"It's great to have a woman journalist with some credibility on the show."

Or am I reading too much into it?

:lol:

nice pickup... must admit I'd done a good job forgetting Wilson was on the show though.

dragonic

Juniors
9 are lollipopers

they put the twinkie version on 9HD all across Australia and only show the straight version in Sydney and Brisbane

yeah i had the hd channel on and almost threw up when it started.

why is a show about AFL called a footy show? f**k that!

Latest posts