What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

perverse

Referee
good to hear from rusty re: state of ownership of an NRL club etc.

this has been a good show so far imo.

gong_eagle

First Grade
Fatty starts the show about players drinking and then comes up with
"when I had about 30 schooners I had to call the missus to take me home"

perverse

Referee
lol.. i only just noticed matty johns' lip. whats going on there? someone plant one on him or what?

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
I think its stupid promoting SOO this week... Mixed messages we have 8 weeks to sell those tickets we need to sell tickets this week for Opening Day...

Garts

Bench
Fatty has been brilliant tonight, calling a spade a spade.

f**k, Stewart interview just hours before it happened, about player behaviour too... crazy stuff. He looked a little intoxicated IMO.

He looked at little out of it. I think the team only got back from London just before, not exactly sure how much before though.

bartman

Immortal
Yeah, it hasn't been bad tonight - if they dish that level of footy-talk up for the whole season I'll be happy.

Vossy goes well, Fatty does ok but feels the need to revert to crowd-pleasing funny Fatts a bit too often, and Matty Johns is Matty Johns. It's a good permanent three, an improvement in style too.

fourplay

Juniors
good stuff Russel.

That is the kind of mind that is needed to lead rugby league in this country. He has the creativity and vision we need.