What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

Dragon

Coach
Highly impressed with the show tonight, lets hope they can keep this standard up throughout the year.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Best TFS in years. Well done Nine and the boys. I think the lack of chief has been a masterstroke tbh.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Rusty to Vossy: "You operate off a smelly rag, but it's got nothing to do with oil"

:lol:

bartman

Immortal
They should make sure they leave Matt John's comedy things to the end of the show like this...

fourplay

Juniors
Russell Crowe's wit is razor sharp tonight hahah.

He has humiliated Fatty once and Vossy twice lol. Vossy was obviously a bit dirty bringing up the "our salary is not as much as yours" line after Crowe bagged him out about placing his bet based on the odds.. funny thing was he got owned again. hahah.

The show has been good tonight because both Benji Marshall and Crowe have been on. Both very interesting and naturally funny.

bartman

Immortal
I hope Benji and the people who advise him don't think that he has a big media career ahead of him.

Male modelling perhaps, but anything where he has to talk, probably not?

broncos70

Juniors
loll at fatty just offered russel crowe a job haha

crowe's awesome..he actually talks about footy unlike other idiots that come on lol

broncos70

Juniors
I hope Benji and the people who advise him don't think that he has a big media career ahead of him.

Male modelling perhaps, but anything where he has to talk, probably not?

he's a pretty ugly bloke

did anyone notice the kilo of foundation on his face or was it just me who noticed?