What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

dgsfan

Juniors
Roz Kelly (not sure about spelling). She usually reads sport on Nine's Afternoon News. Great appearance. Hope they bring her back again.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Thats the only part of it I saw. Dugan has the speech down pat. Officially, it cannot be finalised and ratified before Round 13 next year & to the letter of the law they can't approach him until November 1 (??) this year. Said he gets on well with everyone down there etc etc, hosing down the rumors.

I'm not 100% convinced, but would not surprise me if it were a done deal.

Thats f**ked for the Raiders. They deserve to keep their best talent. But if the kid wants to go, then what can they do?

MsStorm

Bench
We didn't get the NRL Footy Show tonight and I understand Rob Moodie made an appearance. Could someone fill me in with what he said?

Eels Dude

Coach
We didn't get the NRL Footy Show tonight and I understand Rob Moodie made an appearance. Could someone fill me in with what he said?

He just tried to make excuses for the Storm making legal action etc, despite not 100% agreeing with it, he dodged a few questions etc. He wouldn't confirm anything until legal action had been dealt with as he feels everyone has a right to a fair say in reagrds to the NRL's decision and that's why they were looking into legal avenues for an impartial view. When asked what were the chances of them keeping the big 4 he said it was up in the air, but they were all keen to stay.

Oh well if Dugan does leave, at least we've got Australian Schoolboys fullback Haydon Hodge waiting in the wings. Plus Milne looks hungry.

eels_fan

First Grade
Oh well if Dugan does leave, at least we've got Australian Schoolboys fullback Haydon Hodge waiting in the wings. Plus Milne looks hungry.

and they'll both sign with Sydney teams too because no young players with a speckle of talent want to live in Canberra beyond getting a break into 1st grade.

and they'll both sign with Sydney teams too because no young players with a speckle of talent want to live in Canberra beyond getting a break into 1st grade.

That's a myth. We've re-signed every local junior we've wanted since we lost Joel Monaghan in 04. And even then, we got him back and turned him into a kangaroo.

Latest posts