What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

ozjet1

are we gonna get a laugh outta Stuart? i give $150 we wont.

Brohman's a ledge, however, no one can get me to switch the channel quicker than Mundine. Now with UFC unleased on OneHD, and will probably stay here now. Great work C9.

Cuppy

Juniors
and this was after The Footy Show told everyone to vote Labor a couple of weeks ago

That was the exact thing that went through my mind. I'm gonig to send an email to the panel on the roast to see someone will bring it up. He basically said vote Labor becuse they were going to upgrade an old suburben ground ( can't remember the name ) and now Lanor get in and dam them they don't care about manly , shame on them.

Cuppy

Juniors
are we gonna get a laugh outta Stuart? i give $150 we wont.

Brohman's a ledge, however, no one can get me to switch the channel quicker than Mundine. Now with UFC unleased on OneHD, and will probably stay here now. Great work C9.

I think Stuarts been pretty good, he wants to talk about footy. I'm not after a laugh from him.

Last edited:

El Diablo

Post Whore
That was the exact thing that went through my mind. I'm gonig to send an email to the panel on the roast to see someone will bring it up. He basically said vote Labor becuse they were going to upgrade an old suburben ground ( can't remember the name ) and now Lanor get in and dam them they don't care about manly , shame on them.

it was the ground for the Jets. vote Labor so they get it upgraded. they also had Gillard on giving her a free plug for no apparent reason as it had nothing to do with Footy

now he's up Oakeshott because Liberal would have upgraded Brookie

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
Mundine was on the back peddle the whole time. Good on Sticky for questioning him regarding Danny Green lol.

Robbo wasn't bad as usual.

The baby girl that was crying when Brohman was speaking to her was my mate's daughter haha

I started dosing off during the interview with Fein though

Apey

Staff member
Surprised nobody posted about the guy from centrebet being on.

He basically said a plan was definitely there, without suggesting who was involved, and to expect it to be pretty big and to come out after the final series.

El Diablo

Post Whore
yeah but his story was dodgy

it's now a police matter so the NRL have nothing to do with when the findings will be released

MightyBronco

Juniors
Gee with Braif, Hot Sauce and Terry Campese on tonight, i hope channel 9 has enough mops to wipe up the dribble. In fact those 3 also suffer from having the mong eyes-to-close together syndrome. This should be a cracker of a show, i should tape it and make a highlight vid of the ensuing hilarity.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
That segment's been running for a number of months, are you dense?