What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

Paullyboy

Coach
I don't understand how robbo hasn't been belted yet. He survives purely because he is a midget and people will be considered bullys for giving him the punishment he clearly needs

hellteam

First Grade
Its weird that Wendell goes on as if he's an all time Dragons legend and how much he loves the club, defending them when people say bad things about them etc. when he played there for what, 1 year? 2 maybe?

He played for the Reds for longer. Plus he played 8 years or so at the Broncos.

Don't really care, just think it's a bit strange.

league

Juniors
Its weird that Wendell goes on as if he's an all time Dragons legend and how much he loves the club, defending them when people say bad things about them etc. when he played there for what, 1 year? 2 maybe?

He's grateful for the second chance we gave him after all that happened to him, that oppurtunity has given Wendell all the appearances he currently has on tv...not to mention he's still employed by the Dragons so what do you expect him to do?:roll:

The Dragons have basically set Dell up for life.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

RHCP

Bench
"Score the try, get the girlssssssssssssssssssssssss"

"Show us your nipples!"

"Do they make you run faster?"

Freddy Fittler needs more air time!

timka4

Bench
haha, good show last night I thought again. Sterlo was actually very quiet, they showed him on camera late in the show and I'd forgotten he was there

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Actually, it was supposed to be a joke. Nearly all the footage from the segment was on TMJ Show.
I'm aware of that but it wasn't a funny one. The joke should be made about TMJS - they're the ones who've copied TFS's "stuff you may have missed".

Saying you "don't really care" is at odds with you having hit the submit button on this post ;-)

Titanic

First Grade
Gee that's harsh ... don't really care about 'Dell's loyalties doesn't equate to "don't really care about voicing an opinion" :?

Timmah

Staff member
Vossy usually finds some gold, nothing has been funny tonight.

Apey

Staff member
^ less games to choose from tbh.

lmao @ Burgess' question to Mitchell Pearce.

Scott Prince vs Mitchell Pearce, battle for the Aussie #7 :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
I hope the Dragons win, solely so that woman will keep her clothes on.