What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

DeeJ

Bench
[FKN-SIK];6875260 said:
Not sure why the f*ck they were advertising the Rugby World Cup on there?

Because Channel 9 have the hosting rights for the tournament next year and the plug anything they can on the footy show.

My favourite crack of the night was The Big Marn having a go at the rest of the guys "for letting themselves go". :lol:

nqcowboy87

Bench
Because Channel 9 have the hosting rights for the tournament next year and the plug anything they can on the footy show.

My favourite crack of the night was The Big Marn having a go at the rest of the guys "for letting themselves go". :lol:

i enjoyed that segment with the qld legends, i cracked up when wally had a dig at gene miles about taking the captaincy away from him, plus beau was pretty solid but that dj yella or whatever he calls it could be so much better

nrlnrl

First Grade

Yep, get used to it. In 2011, Channel 9 will have a weekly Super Rugby highlights show plus they have the free-to-air rights for the World Cup.

sarahk

Juniors
I thought Dj Yallah was hilarious! Seriously though Beau must be obsessed with saying GO DA DOGGGGGGGGIEZZZZZZZZZZZ ( insert pelvis thrust) but one can never get sick and tired of hearing it! In fact, anything that mocks the bulldogs is hilarious ( sorry timmah :p though you shouldnt get offended coz these days you're sticking up for the dragons more so than the bulldogs)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Once we're out of contention I usually put my Saints' hat on :sarcasm:

And to be perfectly honest I don't know any Dogs fans who are offended by Beau's antics... I find it f**king hilarious myself!

Coaster

Bench
The Qld Legends were hilarious.

Wally does still hold a grudge it seems, i do not blame him, he was QLD RL.

sarahk

Juniors
Once we're out of contention I usually put my Saints' hat on :sarcasm:

lol good on you for being able to emotionally invest yourself in another team! I don't think i can face the heartbreak twice so supporting parra is good enough for me !!!

Greenbits

Juniors
That was the most humility I have ever heard Mundine speak with.

Not a humble man by any means, but not as full of himself as usual.

Didn't find myself reachinf for the remote... to throw at the TV

nqcowboy87

Bench
i muted it once mundine came on, nothing that guy says is worth listening too even when he tries to do something good