What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Girl Of My Dreams

Kingytek

Juniors
I get home from work a couple of nights after the Dogs/Broncs game in Bris and my girl says "I love you" and Im like oh shit what have I done. Next minute she gives me an envelope, in it is a flight intinery to Sydney, a pamphlet for a hotel in Kent Street Sydney and another smaller envelope with a clear window. All I can see in the clear window is a date 3rd Oct on a ticketek ticket. I open it up and there is 2 tix for the NRL GF which she told me I cant take her and to take a mate, she's booked me a room in the city so I can be close to the pissup and booked a return flight bris to syd and she made the return flight at 3pm so I can make the trip back without being crook from the day before.
Is she the best or what?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you aren't already married to her I suggest you propose straight away! ;-)

Nuffs

Bench
the fact that you and a mate will be sharing a room your g/f has paid for scares me!

Houdini

First Grade
Is she a footy fan or not? because even though she has said take a mate, she is probably wanting/hoping/expecting you will ask her.

If she isn't a footy fan then it is safe to take a mate.

She has a guilty conscious and she feels that giving you a fancy present will cancel out the bad thing she has done and therefore give her a clear conscious.

Kingytek

Juniors
Chicken_Hunter said:
She has a guilty conscious and she feels that giving you a fancy present will cancel out the bad thing she has done and therefore give her a clear conscious.

I hope she f**ks up more often if thats the case. Im willing to pay the price... :lol:

Kingytek

Juniors
Houdini said:
Is she a footy fan or not? because even though she has said take a mate, she is probably wanting/hoping/expecting you will ask her.

If she isn't a footy fan then it is safe to take a mate.

Mate, she is a footy fan but she also knows how hard I work and dont get much time to hang out with mates, she hates those chicks that wanna hang out with the bloke when blokes wanna do blokey shit. I tried real hard to ask her but she got kinda insulted cuz she bought them for me and a mate. So, I didnt wanna let her down. To make things better Im meeting up with Laffranchi and Covell when I get down there. They r picking us up from the airport

Alba

Coach
sweeeeeet top chick how long u been wit her for cause if its only a lil while id say hmmm theres something goin on if its been a long time well then SHES A KEEPER!

Knightmare

Coach
She's inspired me. I want to do something like that for my woman one day- send her on a two-day shopping trip to Melbourne or somewhere with a friend. :D