What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Grubs Return

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Yes I've conceded that point, even though obviously that's not exactly how I see it.........

none the less

scorline: Gallen 5 Vs Thaiday 1 .......Ronnie?

Like I give a f**k. Unlike Queenslanders, I don't pin my self worth on winning an Origin series.

You're all farked in the head up there. I rememebr Kieran Perkins - a model Queenslander if ever there was one - saying if QLD were to break away from Australia it would be a great sporting nation in its own right.

Sums you up perfectly. And I wish you would.

You're lower than Poms.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Origin was forgotten a month ago.

You guys up there just don't get it.

There's no reference to SOO at all..........?

unless it's the 5 Vs 1 thing (5 + 1 =6 .....6 series in a row.....is that it???)

Gallen 5 = Gallen's grub like playing habits

Thaidays 1 = Thaidays grub like playing habits

I really don't know how SOO has actually come into it

.......you guys from NSW are so sensitive.

Gallen 5-1, who gives a shit? Gallen is a merkin. Thaiday is a merkin. Don't care what the score is and like most NSW fans only care when it relates to a player from our team, that's what you don't get.

betcats

Referee
Don't get ...??

Is that why so many comments from other NSW clubs/fans came in supporting Gallen and denouncing Thaiday?

Only after u started the stupid thread.

If u start a negative thread about a NSW player of course a lot of NSW fans will defend him. Everyone knows what a filthy inbred you are.

Glen

Bench
Good grubbery by Beau Scott yesterday. Dragons got the ball back on their own line then he gave a penalty away for choking out Anasta with a grapple off the ball. Roosters score from the tap and regain the lead

Hutty1986

Immortal
Good grubbery by Beau Scott yesterday. Dragons got the ball back on their own line then he gave a penalty away for choking out Anasta with a grapple off the ball. Roosters score from the tap and regain the lead

There's a reason he's known as Beaunhead Scott.