What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Grubs Return

Mr Fourex

Bench
And you have just proven that your knowledge of the game is poor at best Softy.

And how is that may I ask?

You were comparing Gallen to the old school hard men of yesteryear......waffling on about how he would thrive in the era of no interchange etc etc ......wank wank wank

The soft grubby merkin couldn't play more than 3 games in a row without whining about how "tired" he is.......Lol :lol: :lol:

Don't watch league if contact sport is upsetting you so much. There's plenty of other sports you could watch. Geez, I'm betting you never watched much league pre 90's. You would have wet your bed.

I suggest you start watching yawnion if stomping on players heads gets you off.

There's no place for that rubbish in ANY era of league.......tough hard men from the old school stood toe to toe or squared up in a scrum or in a tackle with a fist, forearm or elbow. Not too many were known for being tough by stomping on a player when he is lying defenceless on the ground.

There's not a lot of difference between a stomper and a biter in terms of cowardice.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach

You were comparing Gallen to the old school hard men of yesteryear......waffling on about how he would thrive in the era of no interchange etc etc ......wank wank wank

The soft grubby merkin couldn't play more than 3 games in a row without whining about how "tired" he is.......Lol :lol: :lol:

There's no place for that rubbish in ANY era of league.......tough hard men from the old school stood toe to toe or squared up in a scrum or in a tackle with a fist, forearm or elbow. Not too many were known for being tough by stomping on a player when he is lying defenceless on the ground.

There's not a lot of difference between a stomper and a biter in terms of cowardice.

Thats true.

They were gonna call Romper Stomper Romper Biter, but it just didn't have the same zing.

Spot On

Coach

Who stomped on a players head? If that's true, then Gallen should have been suspended should he not? Why are you making up stories Softy?

AuDragon

Juniors
This thread truly is hilarious. If Thaiday had done what Gallen did, this forum would come to a stand still with all the NSW'kers whingeing and crying.
Instead they're all crying about Gallen being called what he is and getting away with it because the judiciary is composed of NSW'kers biased clowns.

_Johnsy

Referee
What because I dont believe you that make me thick ? You didnt have that meaning the first time and you know it.

Person A telling person B what they meant when person b wrote it. FMD talk about arrogant.

I can understand your reluctance to admit you had no idea how to actually read what i wrote, there is no shame in admitting you are wrong. I can however understand the shame you would feel admitting you are an illiterate genius.

Hutty1986

Immortal
This thread truly is hilarious. If Thaiday had done what Gallen did, this forum would come to a stand still with all the NSW'kers whingeing and crying.
Instead they're all crying about Gallen being called what he is and getting away with it because the judiciary is composed of NSW'kers biased clowns.

:lol:

Mr Fourex

Bench
Paul Gallen has quite a few arrows in his quill when it comes to being grubby.......

stomping, tearing at players stitches, cheap high shots and his forearm to the throat as the player he's tackled lies on the ground.

Apart from Thaiday's running into flare ups to defend his team mates and pick on "tiny" Mitchell Pearce..........what else does he do

that puts him up at the dizzying heights of grubbiness alongside Paul Gallen?

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Whenever Thaiday drops the ball cold (and it happens a lot) he gets this dumbfounded look on his face and starts crying to the officials like the little bitch he is.

runatme

Bench
Paul Gallen has quite a few arrows in his quill when it comes to being grubby.......

stomping, tearing at players stitches, cheap high shots and his forearm to the throat as the player he's tackled lies on the ground.

Apart from Thaiday's running into flare ups to defend his team mates and pick on "tiny" Mitchell Pearce..........what else does he do

Typical QLD Redneck Post

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach

Gallen does his own dirty work. He doesn't wait for others to start then run in.

Thaiday is an opportunist. Like a vulture. A coward.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Whenever Thaiday drops the ball cold (and it happens a lot) he gets this dumbfounded look on his face and starts crying to the officials like the little bitch he is.

Agreed.....Gallen and Greg Bird have perfected the look.

Thurston to a certain degree, as well as a host of other less notable players all seem to be working on the "dumbfounded look on their face and start crying to the officials" play.

It's not really grubbiness though.......is it.

I mean Gallen's whining to the referees this year has been phenomenal ..........it almost went without needing to be said.

Almost....

Mr Fourex

Bench
Gallen does his own dirty work. He doesn't wait for others to start then run in.

Thaiday is an opportunist. Like a vulture. A coward.

Yes I've conceded that point, even though obviously that's not exactly how I see it.........

none the less

scorline: Gallen 5 Vs Thaiday 1 .......Ronnie?

Latest posts