What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Grubs Return

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Are you f**king stupid?
How is that saying it's ok to stomp on someone?

Read it again moron, I said if Gal had been awarded the penalty for Henry holding his leg too long then the kick/stomp would not have happened.

You're defending Gallen's reaction by blaming it on Henry holding his leg. It is nothing but irrelevant noise. Gallen could have thrown his arms in the air or himself to the ground like other players do, but he chose to lash out.

The simple fact is - Gallen did react and stomp. That nullifies any claim to a penalty.

It's astounding that this could escape you.

Mr Fourex

Bench
LOL

leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg

Leave Gallen alone!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

snoozer

Bench
some of you homo's need to toughen up a bit.

waa waa waaa todd had a beer ...gal brushed a blokes chest with his footy boot.

I can't wait to see how soft rugby league is in another 20 years.

whats next ...tackling too hard?
:clap:
i'd hate to think what sort of game we'd be playing if fourex was in charge.

something akin to soccer i'd imagine.

BigBadWilly

Juniors
Weeks?

Uhmmm........the Gallen donkey kick only happened last week-end

dickhead. :lol:

Jesus that's the best you have lol.

You will still be defending your moronic first post next week I would say and probably well into the next year and that's ok 4wanks most of us all like a good laugh.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Henry just had a pesky fly on his face and Gal was kindly swiping it away with his boot, that's all

Butters

Bench
If defenders are lying in the middle of the ruck the player playing the ball should have every right to stomp and rake the defender for slowing down the play the ball. Would put an end to players laying there quick smart.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Jesus that's the best you have lol.

You will still be defending your moronic first post next week I would say and probably well into the next year and that's ok 4wanks most of us all like a good laugh.

:roll:

Quit while you're behind.........knob muncher.

BigBadWilly

Juniors
:roll:

Quit while you're behind.........knob muncher.

Mr 4x lol who would call themselves MR on a forum lol you were behind when you started this thread, anyway I think I will give up replying to your posts because you are nothing more then a childish bore.

Nothing in this pond but a simple minded moron that calls himself MR 4x lol.

POPEYE

Coach
A smart player would have fallen over pretending to play the ball if he had someone hanging onto his leg. Pity Paul hasn't improved between the ears as much as he has in other areas

Spot On

Coach
Am i alone in the opinon that the more grubs in your team the better? Grubby players always have and always will thrive in rugby league. Having one or two top notch grubs is an essential part of any good footy team IMO.

Edit: Look at Melbourne, Easily the best and the grubbiest team over the last four years.

A few of the "softer" posters on here have grown up in an era where blokes who play tough, uncompromising rugby league are seen to be "grubs" as they call them. These "grubs" are players who, at their core, are tough as nails and would have thrived years ago when players had to play on regardless of injury for the good of the team because there was no interchange. These players are the ones true league fans and those who know the game well, love to watch play. They are tough, mentally superior players who don't yield to little niggling injuries. They are the superstars of our game and rightly so. Blokes who drink XXXX side with the softer players in the game. Those who seem to stand back and let others do the hard stuff, then run in and look as though they want to be part of it when it's all over.

But secretly, deep down, they love the Gal and blokes like him. It's very much like the Wally Lewis haters who would boo the great man because they knew how good he was but couldn't admit it.

Last edited:

Mr Fourex

Bench
They are tough, mentally superior players who don't yield to little niggling injuries. They are the superstars of our game and rightly so.

Yep..........old school tough guys aren't what they used to be.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-07-10/gallen-admits-he-needs-a-rest/2789034

PAUL GALLEN NEEDS A "REST"

"My neck's sore, my whole body's sore to be honest.
"I need a rest, eh? It's the first time I've ever admitted I need to have a rest.
"I've just played too much footy ... it's catching up with me."
NSW newly defined "hard man" ...........Bwhahahahahaha !!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spot On

Coach
And you have just proven that your knowledge of the game is poor at best Softy. The closet Gallen fan thing is nothing to be ashamed of mate. May the hard on you have for him continue well after the Great Man has hung up the boots.

Mortar

Juniors
A few of the "softer" posters on here have grown up in an era where blokes who play tough, uncompromising rugby league are seen to be "grubs" as they call them.

Kicking someone who is on the ground is not something to admire. You may call fans who don't like that soft but i call fans who condone that f**ked in the head.

Spot On

Coach
Kicking someone who is on the ground is not something to admire. You may call fans who don't like that soft but i call fans who condone that f**ked in the head.

Who condoned it? Was he suspended? It would seem the NRL judiciary has "condoned' what Gallen did because he is free to play this week. Maybe it's the NRL Judiciary that's f**ked in the head or maybe it is you? Maybe both? You may need to look at the incident again to get a cleare picture of what was happening in that incident. Is Gal free to play this week? Toughen up a bit you blokes. A couple of you XXXX drinkers are going soft. Don't watch league if contact sport is upsetting you so much. There's plenty of other sports you could watch. Geez, I'm betting you never watched much league pre 90's. You would have wet your bed.

Last edited:

Latest posts