What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the Hall Of shame

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Moggles said:
JamMastahShane said:
Tonie Carroll for his ugliness :lol:

I am pretty sure that trophy was giver to Gavin Miller.

Fair call but Tunza has got a melon on him, thats for sure.

Adding.......Shane Walker for that mo.
Martin Bella for playing the ball backwards.
Vautin for speaking.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
JJ said:
paulyt69 said:
Channel Nine
Hoppa
O'neil
McGuiness
Billy Idol
The guy who decided to get someone to write a poem for the ads
Mundine
Mario Fenech

Mario??? You're kidding, give yourself an upper cut!!

What for trying too hard?? Wanting to win too much??

No, for telling the worst jokes in history. Which were retold to me by Danny Williams when he played for Norths. They were CRAP !!!

StGeorge

Juniors
speaking of homo's ...wasn't it the fagons that had a male cheerleader prancing about in tights a few years back? ....disgraceful!!!

so what if they did, whats wrong with that. I dont find a guy wanting to be a cheerleader disgraceful at all, if thats what he wants to do, go for it

StGeorge

Juniors
speaking of homo's ...wasn't it the fagons that had a male cheerleader prancing about in tights a few years back? ....disgraceful!!!

so what if they did, whats wrong with that. I dont find a guy wanting to be a cheerleader disgraceful at all, if thats what he wants to do, go for it

StGeorge

Juniors
Honestly even tho im a saints supporter im sick of people saying canterbury are a disgrace, what do you base that on? Alleged incidents? Jealousy of their succes?
Canterbury and their supporters cop enough crap from the media, why do league fans have to give them crap to, i think their club has shown plenty of character to go through what they have and come out the other side shining