What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the Hall Of shame

Red Bear

Referee
Murdoch
Ribot
CC stadium builders
rain
North Sydney management
Super League teams
Chris Walker
News Limited
Danny WIlliams
Chris Anderson

bartman

Immortal
Here's my all-time shameful XIII:

Greg Hartley (1970s referee)
Rod Reddy (1977 grand final thug)
Ken Arthurson/Manly board (1979 skinning Magpies with a chequebook)
Phil Sigsworth (1980s Origin pass in own in-goal, waste of space)
Kevin Humphreys/NSWRL board (1983 corruption revelations)
Terry Lamb (1988 grand final thug)
Rupert Murdoch/News Limited (1995 $uperleague strategy)
John Ribot (1996 $uperleague sneakwork)
Peter Moore (1996 $uperleague sneakwork)
Neil Whittaker/NRL board (1999 Criteria agreement/decision)
Bill Harrigan (1999 GF penalty try decision)
Garry McIntyre/Bulldogs board (2002 $alary cap rort)
John Hopoate (2002 hide the finger)

RaidersMalt

Juniors
bartman said:
Here's my all-time shameful XIII:

Bill Harrigan (1999 GF penalty try decision)
:roll: :roll: :roll:

You are an idiot. First of all Bill Harrigan Didn't even award the try it was sent to the Video Ref who deemed it a penalty try. Secondly, it was the easiest decision a ref has ever made. The storm bloke was "coat-hangered" in mid air while he was about the put the ball down.

Typical arrogant St George assuming they had the game won before kick-off.

JJ

Immortal
paulyt69 said:
Channel Nine
Hoppa
O'neil
McGuiness
Billy Idol
The guy who decided to get someone to write a poem for the ads
Mundine
Mario Fenech

Mario??? You're kidding, give yourself an upper cut!!

What for trying too hard?? Wanting to win too much??

SaintArsenal

Juniors
paulyt69 said:
Channel Nine
Hoppa
O'neil
McGuiness
Billy Idol
The guy who decided to get someone to write a poem for the ads
Mundine
Mario Fenech

I know that alot of people are don't like Mundine for his mouth, and they are entitled to their opinions, but I hardly believe that he has done enough to be put in the 'hall of shame'.
He was even bagged for sticking up for his beliefs about racism with the Barry Ward incident.
'What is said on the field should stay on the field' What a crock of sh*t.
If the colour of someones skin is of no concern then either should players families, religion etc.
We have had blatant steroid users cop far less for trying to cheat other athletes out of a career but that is all forgotten.
Injecting yourself with animal hormones between your toes is not something that should be forgotten easily.
If having a big mouth is the criteria for the 'Hall of Shame' then maybe you should include Lockyer for spurting out poorly tasted and timed jokes!!!

TRIALS

Juniors
f*ck mundine ...anyone that degrades themselves by pulling on the fagons jersey deserves to make any hall of shame.

mightybears

Bench
ribot and the news corporation
hoppa
the bulldog 6
and last but not least:
the entire 1999 north sydney district rugby league football club board

SaintArsenal

Juniors
1200 sharkettes said:
f*ck mundine ...anyone that degrades themselves by pulling on the fagons jersey deserves to make any hall of shame.

The fagons hey?
I'm pretty sure Jason Stevens only started his wedgie/bum fetish once he joined The Guppies....tosser!
He won't have sex with a woman but he loves to give full grown men wedgies.
His church obviously doesn't allow gay relations which is why he uses his no sex before marriage excuse anyway.

I've got a feeling a few Guppies have had a red and white jersey on before?

TRIALS

Juniors
SaintArsenal said:
1200 sharkettes said:

The fagons hey?
I'm pretty sure Jason Stevens only started his wedgie/bum fetish once he joined The Guppies....tosser!
He won't have sex with a woman but he loves to give full grown men wedgies.
His church obviously doesn't allow gay relations which is why he uses his no sex before marriage excuse anyway.

speaking of homo's ...wasn't it the fagons that had a male cheerleader prancing about in tights a few years back? ....disgraceful!!!

SaintArsenal

Juniors
Yep, thats true we did and as a Dragons supporter I copped a heap of crap for it!!!
'Butt' unlike Jas' ass fetish....he is no longer!!!
So until your "best forward" stops getting his rocks off from others anal discomfort you will continue to cop shit.

Jason Stevens is the only human being to go to Shark Park and not have a look at the Sharkettes.....Dare say it would take more than 1200 sharkettes to get Jas to jump the fence!!!

TRIALS

Juniors
your basing your dribble on speculatin that stevens may be gay ...speculation that's it.

when in the fagons case we have proof that they activley promote homosexuality in thier club by hiring gay cheerleaders to cater for your large homosexual supporter base.

those in glass houses should not throw stones my friend.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Hoppa indefinately!
Bulldogs cap cheating
Bulldogs sex scandal
Chad Randalls ego :lol:
Gotta admit, warriors season 2004 :oops:
Roosters junior base

parra001

Juniors
1200 sharkettes & saintarsenal your both clearly gay and should swap digits hook up and top each other off already