What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hangi Pit - Where the Trolls Reside

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Lets hope by the end of 2017 we don't have a thread full of Warriors jokes yet again, very interesting choice, not a member of our old boys club.
Oh I thought we weren't allowed jokes here. Some get all sensitive about it.

McNamara has worked with RTS who seems pleased he's here. This is good news.

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
Sad sad little man lol. Come on Villa you sound so overly aggressive with that, grow up with those insults. I'm insulting you? Do I say you're this and that? No, I stick to the facts.

Give myself an uppercut? Is that a threat Villa?
Maybe in your world... but for a threat to be a threat I have to say I will do something to you. Give YOUR self an uppercut. It's in plain English, do you have trouble understanding that?
And what's with this innocent stuff, you've called me names before. And you, my friend, have clearly shown that you do not stick to facts at all

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Maybe in your world... but for a threat to be a threat I have to say I will do something to you. Give YOUR self an uppercut. It's in plain English, do you have trouble understanding that?
And what's with this innocent stuff, you've called me names before. And you, my friend, have clearly shown that you do not stick to facts at all
Like what names? Prove me wrong (for once). I re-edited my other post, you might want to read it, I apologise on that one.

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
Well now, I can't go back and quote if you've changed everything can I?

Anyways, my name is Ata and you called me ugly in the other thread.
Or maybe I'm the dick head holding the sign in the other other thread.

Hmm. I call you a little man and you get upset, but it's okay for you to say such things.

Now now zero. If you behave like that you'll have to go to your room with out any dinner

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
"Now this looks like a job for me
So everybody just follow me
'Cause we need a little controversy
'Cause it feels so empty without me" - Eminem

Rich102

Staff member
Sad sad little man lol. Come on Villa you sound so overly aggressive with that, grow up with those insults. I'm insulting you? Do I say you're this and that? No, I stick to the facts.

You definitely gave me the run around so now that I sort of gave you and others the the run around, you don't like it?

Give myself an uppercut? Is that a threat Villa?

Power of enticement I call it :) you're reading my posts right?

I got that thread locked did I? No I don't have the power to do that. Check your facts. Stealth asked Rich to delete it.

Oh I'm always proving you wrong Villa, it's too easy. Give me something man! I need a challenge, you know anyone? Lol

No he didn't.
Try to get some (any) facts right.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Well now, I can't go back and quote if you've changed everything can I?

Anyways, my name is Ata and you called me ugly in the other thread.
Or maybe I'm the dick head holding the sign in the other other thread.

Hmm. I call you a little man and you get upset, but it's okay for you to say such things.

Now now zero. If you behave like that you'll have to go to your room with out any dinner
Lol you see that was funny, you're last line.

No I don't get upset over you're little man insults cos I'm not a little man. 113kg, Pacific Islander, we ain't small. It's just that I'm not insulting you and you're bring that in and we get away from our debate. Anyway I'm use to your insults now so please yourself. All good.

I look at a terrible game from Robson and I say he's crap. I look at a photo of Ata and say he's ugly. If I put up that photo and it was my friend and Stealth who is a noted joker said what I said, my response would've been "lol I'm going to tell him that" or "hey that's my mate, what a sad guy" NOT ask questions like elaborate cos I want to start trouble. I'm not going to put up my Mona Lisa and expect everyone to like and respect it anymore than they do with my posts.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Lol its not nice aye when its asked of you. Thats what it feels like anyway, only I dont get sensitive and swear.

Anyway back to the thread: I think Steve will be working mainly with the backs. More a guess than anything. Where does that leave Cappy? halves. Kearney - forwards. Good times ahead Im seeing.

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
The fact was, I didnt close the thread. Ask Rich who closed the thread?

I win again, too easy.
I think what I said was in pretty plain English. It seems you can't comprehend what I'm saying...
I said you got the thread locked. Not that YOU locked it.
I fail to see how that means you win, when it seems that you can't comprehend basic English.

Status
Not open for further replies.