What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hangi Pit - Where the Trolls Reside

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I think what I said was in pretty plain English. It seems you can't comprehend what I'm saying...
I said you got the thread locked. Not that YOU locked it.
I fail to see how that means you win, when it seems that you can't comprehend basic English.
I didnt lock it or get it locked. There were posts there that disrupted the thread. Your posts were some of them. You clearly disrupted that thread and never even once mentioned league. You hijacked it.

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
I didnt lock it or get it locked. There were posts there that disrupted the thread. Your posts were some of them. You clearly disrupted that thread and never even once mentioned league. You hijacked it.
Where abouts do you live in NZ? If you like I can look up some English classes for you in your area so that your able to contribute on these forums a bit more, instead of getting things around the wrong way all the time left.
Help me help you :)

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Where abouts do you live in NZ? If you like I can look up some English classes for you in your area so that your able to contribute on these forums a bit more, instead of getting things around the wrong way all the time left.

"around the wrong way all the time left" lol. English lessons? Ill pass lol.

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
Okay everyone please be patient with Zero he doesn't have as strong a grasp of the English language as we do.

You should be sweet bro, this forum is generally a non judgemental place

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Okay everyone please be patient with Zero he doesn't have as strong a grasp of the English language as we do.

You should be sweet bro, this forum is generally a non judgemental place
Oh why thank you for telling me about the environment of this forum. Especially considering Ive been here longer than you have but thank you for your enlightenment. Lol served.
instead of getting things around the wrong way all the time left.
English lessons? lol you still dont realise that your sentence doesnt make sense. Check your syntax Manilla. Also some posters here already KNOW Im at varsity so please lol.

Oh dear too easy you are Villa. Served again.

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
Oh why thank you for telling me about the environment of this forum. Especially considering Ive been here longer than you have but thank you for your enlightenment. Lol served.

English lessons? lol you still dont realise that your sentence doesnt make sense. Check your syntax Manilla. Also some posters here already KNOW Im at varsity so please lol.

Oh dear too easy you are Villa. Served again.
If it's more of what you've been serving recently I think I can handle it.

Reserved.
Plated.
Eaten.
Washed and dryed.
Put back in the cupboard.

End of story.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
If it's more of what you've been serving recently I think I can handle it.

Reserved.
Plated.
Eaten.
Washed and dryed.
Put back in the cupboard.

End of story.
Fair enough Villa. You havent posted much about league which is a shame cos you know the game. I mean that. Not trying to kiss and make up here, like Ive always said Im no ones buddy. Im a no mates lol, a little man, a hijacker, a cant comprehend man and all the insults that are given to me. At the end of the day Id rather banter about league.

Dont worry about the "served" comment, I was being an idiot. Hey I made a blatant insult :) oh it was too myself :(

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Hey this forum software rocks, it even deletes when an ignored member has been quoted.

Iron Lion

Juniors
So is Watmough and Matai coming or what

Great, you talk about coming and your post is all dandy fine, I talk about coming and it is moderated under 'family references'. Given the the world cup is about to start am I allowed to mention normal league stuff like 'balls, hookers, deep penetration, double team, Man to man, ball protection, stamina, legs pumping' All the stuff I know Iafeta and Rhythm and Spud spend their week days texting each other about without being moderated.

Just want a fair deal.

Iafeta

Referee
How on earth did my name get pulled up in your problems?! Lol I have better things to do than text, and I have no idea who spud is coincidentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts