What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The happiest day of your life.

McLovin

Staff member
Yeah...It hit our shores around that time...We didn't have PSP's or iPod touches back then...we had the awesomeness of the "Game Boy Colour"!!!! OHHH YEAH!!

Martli

Coach
I downloaded both red and blue today, started playing and then realised that I absolutely could not be f**ked. Hilarious waste of 10 minutes.

dogz08

First Grade
What about Marbles? used to love playing that at Recess and Lunch against people, always used to lose my big ones do,:( had a big pearl and fireball 1, everyone wanted to play me for them :cool:

God-King Dean

Immortal
What about Marbles? used to love playing that at Recess and Lunch against people, always used to lose my big ones do,:( had a big pearl and fireball 1, everyone wanted to play me for them :cool:

I still play with my marbles. I only have little ones though...

Monk

Referee
i have a whole bucket full of marbles on top of my book case. hasnt been touched in years. and i was the king of crazy bones.

for the record, my gameboy colour was green.

Martli

Coach
Mine was black, but was a gameboy pocket that I got 2nd hand. Came with tetris and Terminator, but I used to just steal my brother's pokemon games in exchange for me letting him use my gameboy to make pokemon trades :lol:.

Monk

Referee
that mario game on Nintendo 64 was pretty good. you know the one where he jumps into the paintings.

McLovin

Staff member
Mario 64

That sh*t was addictive as hell...and i didn't even have a Nintendo 64...

God-King Dean

Immortal
waluigi1.jpg

> all Ninetendo characters.