What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The happiest day of your life.

Moffo

Referee
im not sure wat to do, she has picked up that i like her, but we havnt talked in days. she has talked to my friends, but i havnt seen her.

na thats a good thing. its building tension. but next time you talk to her, be slightly confrontational. next time after that, ask her out for a drink. you'll be on the right track by the end of that night, trust me :cool:

dogz08

First Grade
Not really sure whether you should believe Moffo, he aint good at tipping don't no how he is on girl advice lol

Misanthrope

Staff member
there is a bit of a time limit though, if she does move (and we start dating) then we will only have a month together, then she moves away. but if she stays, then relationship ahooy. she really is looking fwd to going though....

So, take the month together and enjoy it. I met my current gal six weeks out from leaving and we've gone ahead and had a good time. In fact, as far as my relationship track record goes, it's actually been the most enjoyable relationship I've ever had.