What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The happiest day of your life.

Monk

Referee
she is really upset that she isnt going to goulburn and i had to listen to her talk about it for a fair while when we talked this morning, altough she is most likley getting a new job which means i wont see her as much as i currently do (which is not nearly enough) i spose i will just see how things go.

Vossy

Bench
she is really upset that she isnt going to goulburn and i had to listen to her talk about it for a fair while when we talked this morning, altough she is most likley getting a new job which means i wont see her as much as i currently do (which is not nearly enough) i spose i will just see how things go.

thats where tuning out/selective hearing comes in handy, you should really learn to do it, it works a treat

Vossy

Bench
"happiest day of your life"

well after last night's work xmas harbour cruise :) i wish it never ended, twas the best fun ive ever had, alot of things happened :)

Monk

Referee
"happiest day of your life"

well after last night's work xmas harbour cruise :) i wish it never ended, twas the best fun ive ever had, alot of things happened :)

elaborate bitch.

WHO:
WHEN:
WHERE:
WERE THEY HOT:

Martli

Coach
Who wants to be a classic millionaire (UK, hosted by Chris Tarrant) > Every other sh*tty show ever.