What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The happiest day of your life.

Monk

Referee
Why does she want to move to Goulburn :?

Anyway, Goulburn isn't that far away, I drive up there a lot to visit family. You could always get a lift off us lol.

yeh, but once she moves to goulburn, i know that we will slowly drift apart, and ill just feel stupid travelling up to see her, despite raiders successful very long range relationship, i know mine just wont work.

Monk

Referee
you just gotta raise the stakes a bit. don't be overly friendly with her (without being an arsehole), put a bit of tension in the relationship for a few weeks. then have a massive night out on the cans with her and she'll be all yours. dont say ANYTHING that implies you want to just be friends with her

think of a relationship like a pendulum. the less you put into it the more she will

there is a bit of a time limit though, if she does move (and we start dating) then we will only have a month together, then she moves away. but if she stays, then relationship ahooy. she really is looking fwd to going though....

also, another trouble is, when i want to let a girl know that i like her, i tend to be a bit too obvious... eg. dog friends, hang with her, constant texting. etc.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Slurpees and sh*tholes, anything you wanna tell us unit :lol:
nothing that I haven't already told you.

You're the one trying to make a link, maybe there's something you need to address

dogz08

First Grade
there is a bit of a time limit though, if she does move (and we start dating) then we will only have a month together, then she moves away. but if she stays, then relationship ahooy. she really is looking fwd to going though....

also, another trouble is, when i want to let a girl know that i like her, i tend to be a bit too obvious... eg. dog friends, hang with her, constant texting. etc.

Maybe you should be upfront and tell her you like her and don't want her to leave..

Moffo

Referee

mate i know what you mean, used to be exactly the same. its hard to change but my advice is get out, enjoy life, do whatever the f**k you want and it will end up changing your personality. you probably hate the fact that you become clingy when you like someone....fortunately it doesn't have to be that way. a girl will pick up very quickly on someone if they are clingy and run a million miles the other way

good luck mate

Monk

Referee
mate i know what you mean, used to be exactly the same. its hard to change but my advice is get out, enjoy life, do whatever the f**k you want and it will end up changing your personality. you probably hate the fact that you become clingy when you like someone....fortunately it doesn't have to be that way. a girl will pick up very quickly on someone if they are clingy and run a million miles the other way

good luck mate

im not sure wat to do, she has picked up that i like her, but we havnt talked in days. she has talked to my friends, but i havnt seen her.

dogz08

First Grade
hmmm uni course or girl in goulburn.... hmmmm???

im only young, but i aint going to goulburn.

I'm the same age as you, and if i was you i would go for it now and spend whatever time you have left with her..