What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hatred of Dragon Supporters

millersnose

Post Whore
Daithi O'Conaill said:
St George fans will hate the Scum for their own reasons.

i actually dont blame you

the sharks indirect destruction of the st george football club must be hard to swallow

the pain and humiliation of this event will be alleviated somewhat however when the merged entity manage to win games against us

this way you can pretend that the st george rugby league club still exists in some way...

brokendigit

Juniors
tom of poland said:
Demographic shift (as in Asian migration and aging white Aussie population) will lead to the eventual St George's eventual demise or permanent move to Wollongong. Sutherland Shire will continue to be a family friendly and very liveable area and will have the means to support a major football team.

The Sutherland Shire has opened the floodgates to the same demographic who currently live in & around the Carlton area.

Due to the Council's desire to maximise the tax $$$ coming in, more than 96% of current development in The Shire is medium density Unit blocks.
As anyone who lives in or around masses of units knows, when oversupply occurs, in come the people who can suddenly 'afford' to live there...
This is exactly what happened +30 years ago in the St George area...

I currently live in the heart of Sutherland (& have done so for many years) & have watched it go from a 'family friendly' & 'very liveable' area, to one where it's a worry if your wife or child has to be outside after dark...

So, Cronulla supporters, next time you're in Carlton, Riverwood, Lakemba, or similar - have a look: that's Sutherland in 15 years...

The Nulla #2

Bench
brokendigit said:
The Sutherland Shire has opened the floodgates to the same demographic who currently live in & around the Carlton area.

Due to the Council's desire to maximise the tax $$$ coming in, more than 96% of current development in The Shire is medium density Unit blocks.
As anyone who lives in or around masses of units knows, when oversupply occurs, in come the people who can suddenly 'afford' to live there...
This is exactly what happened +30 years ago in the St George area...

I currently live in the heart of Sutherland (& have done so for many years) & have watched it go from a 'family friendly' & 'very liveable' area, to one where it's a worry if your wife or child has to be outside after dark...

So, Cronulla supporters, next time you're in Carlton, Riverwood, Lakemba, or similar - have a look: that's Sutherland in 15 years...

I agree, tot he fact in which, the sutherland shire is turning in bankstown, lakemba etc.

The place is getting worse every year, but i still love my shire.

And id still choose cronulla, anywayday, way before the scum of bankstown kogarah or any other disease infested swampland

Wobbygong

First Grade
Hey I live in South Cronulla, I never knock the area, just some of the redneck tools that happen to reside there and support the single most unsuccessful football club in the history of the game. Sorry but they're just the cold hard facts.

It's actually the inbreds that support the scum that we Dragons fans mock, not the area!

Macca

Coach
I don't hate the club St.Geo-Illa. Peter Doust is a moron though.

I don't hate the players. All their good players are from Illawarra. Oh but Lance Thompson is the most overrated second rower on the planet. How his name keeps getting mentioned at Origin time is beyond me.

I don't hate the supporters of that club although they live in the past and come out of the woodwork when their team is winning. f*cking claytons fans. I am not referring to the dedicated guys like Willow and Southern Saint there either. They are a couple of troll wankers though.

I do hate the St.George region with a passion. Take a drive through Hurstville if you want to subdue yourself to some road rage. Not only is it like being in Pat Pong road, Bangkok with the amount of Asian writing, the joint is literally a labarynth of one way streets and traffic lights. It's the biggest hole in Sydney.

Wollongong isn't too bad, atleast the have surf beaches, although the population is a little scary. They are a bunch of buck tooth inbred hicks really.

I find it very funny that they are so jealous of the Shire. Who wouldn't be though. The only place it's comparable to is the Northern Beaches really.

hotsnow

Juniors
Oh but Lance Thompson is the most overrated second rower on the planet. How his name keeps getting mentioned at Origin time is beyond me.
My god I hope someone who knows Lance personally, passes this on to him.

The Nulla #2

Bench
Film_Aerial_Bate_Bay_Pt_Hacking_01.gif

The shire waterway ABOVE

And BELOW is beautiful kogarah bay

warning.jpg

Both have a few differences, one is nice, the other is putrid.

I cant see myself living in the second one.

I love the shire.

Heres another difference.

THIS BELOW is a person from the shire.

Andrew-Ettingshausen.jpg

And here below is a kogarah local.

01.jpg

brokendigit

Juniors
McSharkie said:
Take a drive through Hurstville if you want to subdue yourself to some road rage. Not only is it like being in Pat Pong road, Bangkok with the amount of Asian writing, the joint is literally a labarynth of one way streets and traffic lights.

Ah, the irony...
Were you going to English lessons in Hurstville McSharkie?

Confucius say: Man who walks through airport turnstile sideways, is going to Bangkok...

Objective One

Juniors
brokendigit said:
Ah, the irony...
Were you going to English lessons in Hurstville McSharkie?

Confucius say: Man who walks through airport turnstile sideways, is going to Bangkok...

stand up, pull it out and get some plaster on that thing man

I didn't know there was such a thing as "Asian writing" nor am I aware of the presence of any significant Thai community in that area.

Sounds like a clear case of ignorance from you here McSharkie.

Didn't they team you anything other then buggery in navy?!

millersnose

Post Whore
Daithi O'Conaill said:
I didn't know there was such a thing as "Asian writing"

thats because you are dumb

nor am I aware of the presence of any significant Thai community in that area.

no one said there was

dopey

Sounds like a clear case of ignorance from you here McSharkie.

you come in here and get things arse about and use the word ignorance?

Didn't they team you anything other then buggery in navy?!

did you get all excited when posting about anal sex and lose the ability to type properly dopey?

Latest posts