What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hatred of Dragon Supporters

Objective One

Juniors
carcharias said:
geeze man , no offence but...

any chance of getting you to hit the enter key every now and again?

I'm have coniptions trying to read it.

sorrycarch,reallybadhabitIknow,won'tletithappenagainorcoulditjustbethosebabemagnetspecsofyours??????

Macca

Coach
millersnose said:
thats because you are dumb

no one said there was

dopey

you come in here and get things arse about and use the word ignorance?

did you get all excited when posting about anal sex and lose the ability to type properly dopey?

Beat me to it Millers.

Last time I checked Bangkok was in Thailand.

I guess I made an error because I'm out the door as I type. Maybe you could use your moderator powers edit that typo up for me millers? Oh that's right, you where forced to resign in disgrace.

sharknows

Bench
Wobbygong said:
Hey I live in South Cronulla, I never knock the area, just some of the redneck tools that happen to reside there and support the single most unsuccessful football club in the history of the game. Sorry but they're just the cold hard facts.

It's actually the inbreds that support the scum that we Dragons fans mock, not the area!

That attitude again- you poor sick b#rstards

brokendigit

Juniors
Daithi O'Conaill said:
Maybe you could use your moderator powers edit that typo up for me millers? Oh that's right, you where forced to resign in disgrace.

Say it ain't so Millers!?

Macca

Coach
Daithi O'Conaill said:

I guess I made an error because I'm out the door as I type. Maybe you could use your moderator powers edit that typo up for me millers? Oh that's right, you where forced to resign in discrace.

You call me ignorant. :lol:

Then you go on to imply that Sailors are into buggery. That's just hypocritical.

Do a google search on Asian writing weener.

Have you been to Bangkok? I have twice. I loved it. The place is just 'chockers' with culture.

I have been to 11 other countries in Asia, Hurstville reminds me of all of them too bar India and the Maldives.

Nothing wrong with patpong rd. St George has nothing on it.

The ping pong shows go off! plus has some of the best shopping in bangers.

We went over to thailand on the 'Australian feestyle ping pong tour' at the start of the year.

Objective One

Juniors
NthCronullaLocal said:

We went over to thailand on the 'Australian feestyle ping pong tour' at the start of the year.

ping pong is one thing........the darts are scary

millersnose

Post Whore
Daithi O'Conaill said:

thats brilliant dopey

I guess I made an error because I'm out the door as I type.

come on

own up

it was the viniger stroke

Maybe you could use your moderator powers edit that typo up for me millers? Oh that's right, you where forced to resign in disgrace.

i seem to remember them asking me not to resign and to come back

check with willow

carcharias

Immortal
NthCronullaLocal said:

I went there at xmas myself

I loved it...patpong road goes off.

Cheap everything...I only got beers and food (awesome food) and crap from the night markets.

No ping pongin whores....my missus was with me.

Rexxy

Coach
Bahhh. next you'll be saying the Poles still eat dead dogs.

tom of poland said:
Demographic shift (as in Asian migration and aging white Aussie population) will lead to the eventual St George's eventual demise or permanent move to Wollongong. Sutherland Shire will continue to be a family friendly and very liveable area and will have the means to support a major football team.

Craigshark

First Grade
The only good thing about Kogarah is Beverly Park Golfcourse.
The rest is like you are in either China/Lebanon or Greece all rolled in to one..

The Nulla #2

Bench
Craigshark said:
The only good thing about Kogarah is Beverly Park Golfcourse.
The rest is like you are in either China/Lebanon or Greece all rolled in to one..

like asking for the "doner kebab of suburbs"

- China, lebanon and greece, all rolled into one.

Would you like all salads?

Hommous?

how bout a drink for 8.80