What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hatred of Dragon Supporters

nuggles

Juniors
Hey The Nulla#2,
When are you going to take your head out from McSharkie's arse? It must be getting cold up there.

wittyfan

Referee
nuggles said:
Hey The Nulla#2,
When are you going to take your head out from McSharkie's arse? It must be getting cold up there.

Is this gregstar?

The obtuse homosexual references are strikingly similar.

The Nulla

Juniors
nuggles said:
Hey The Nulla#2,

You would know the ins and outs of rectum exploration. How is dimitri?

Inferno

Coach
meh I don't hate the Stains than I hate any other club that doesn't wear the black white and blue.

I do however hate their arrogant supporters, but they are at every club, except maybe souths :lol:

Booyah

Bench
I don't care what they say. I hate them for their arrogance. Some of those dirtbags were born with Chips on their shoulders and strut around the place bleating shamelessly about past glories and bad-mouthing the Shire.

Now I don't live in the Shire (thank god for the blessed Eastern Suburbs) but I would rather live there any bloody day of the week, as opposed to someplace like Arncliffe or Monterey or Wogarah itself.

No contest.

Inferno

Coach
Shire's good (used to live down Lilli Pilli way)

but its got nothing on the gold coast:cool:

Gold-Coast-Aerial-shot.jpg

gavin_miller

Juniors
ScumGeorge DragQueens...I hate you all. I don't know what will be better: seeing the look on Gus Gould+Laurie Daleys faces when you exit the competition the losers that you are, or hearing the pis s poor excuses from their moronic, weak fans... Makes sense now that Johnny Howard and the Premier barrack for you clowns...

chili pepper

Bench
McSharkie said:
Wollongong isn't too bad, atleast the have surf beaches, although the population is a little scary. They are a bunch of buck tooth inbred hicks really.

True Macca. I spent a few years there in the earlt 90's and its a very scenic area. Plenty of wierds caarnts there though.

As for the Shire.... I must admit I haven't spent a lot of time there. But from the couple of trips I've made there this year it is unquestionably one of the prime spots in Sydney. My mrs absolutley loved it - a beautiful part of Sydney no doubt.

After driving through the Kogarah area several times this year it is blatantly obvious this area is an absolute slum. Such a shame that it has been allowed to degenerate to such a pathetic standard in what could otherwise be a pleasant area.

millersnose said:
thats brilliant dopey

come on

own up

it was the viniger stroke

i seem to remember them asking me not to resign and to come back

check with willow

Yes I also thought they where very nice to you allowing you to jump before being pushed. Your exit was very Nixonesqe.

Richard_Nixon_m.jpg

Millersnose

"I am not a crook"

SirShire

First Grade
hotsnow said:
My god I hope someone who knows Lance personally, passes this on to him.

Should I forward the filthy wranga a copy at Northies on Sunday?

PS, I f**ked my old boat on that sandbar :(

gunnamatta bay

Referee
chili pepper said:
After driving through the Kogarah area several times this year it is blatantly obvious this area is an absolute slum. Such a shame that it has been allowed to degenerate to such a pathetic standard in what could otherwise be a pleasant area.

What more proof do you need for the F6? I wish I had a dollar for every traffic jamb i've been in at brighton all because some moron parked their car in the clearway. The F6 would bypass the whole cesspool. But we had to be ripped off by a corrupt labour government who in one breath canned the F6, laughingly citing environmental concerns, but then announced a cross Sydney tunnel. Talk about double standards.

I would love to tar and feather Sartor (alleged member for Rockdale but where does he live?), Carl Scully and Barry Collier.

Bailey1188

Juniors
gavin_miller said:
ScumGeorge DragQueens...I hate you all. I don't know what will be better: seeing the look on Gus Gould+Laurie Daleys faces when you exit the competition the losers that you are, or hearing the pis s poor excuses from their moronic, weak fans... Makes sense now that Johnny Howard and the Premier barrack for you clowns...

Me thinks I will come back and rub this one in you're face come Sunday...
Only 13 hours till mad monday for you guys - have you worked out where you're gonna go??????:D:D:D