What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand - Proposal of a Infraction Review Committee.

Question without notice: Say Im engaged in a cracking battle of wits with an unarmed stain troll and the twenty post bell sounds . I still have a lot of unused insults so whats to stop me just finding an old thread that never reached twenty,bumping it up, and continueing the humiliation of the poor braindead ,uncomprehending cretin?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Question without notice: Say Im engaged in a cracking battle of wits with an unarmed stain troll and the twenty post bell sounds . I still have a lot of unused insults so whats to stop me just finding an old thread that never reached twenty,bumping it up, and continueing the humiliation of the poor braindead ,uncomprehending cretin?

You cannot address the commitee with an oxymoron BF..

Next?

(I might be ok at this after all)

Okay... the way I see it we have got some nominations...

Lets get this Vote underway... Top three get the jerseys. Punters only allowed one (1) vote only and that vote consist of three (3) nominations.

Late nominations will be accepted.

AS THIS IS A NEW SUB THREAD THERE WILL BE A 20 POSTS SOFTENING UP PERIOD.

The Nominations are

Voting start 22/11/11
Quigs, ( I humbly decline nomination ... I'm not a company boy)
Spider .................1
Newman .................0
Cheese .................0
Reefy ..................1
Russell Crowe Band......0
Facedown ...............0
Coolum ...................0
Carch ...................0
Snoop Shark ............0
sydneysharkinbrisbane68... 0
Dragon Slayer ..........0
Redback ................1
Wittyfan ...............0
Madsharkie .............0
The Cap'n ..............0
Bad Boy Bubby ..........0
Sharks73 ...............0

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Nominations for token braindead moronic troll advisor to the Committee are

DaSoup ..................1
Cleary ....................0
Rockin Ronnie ..........0

Let the voting begin.

Quigs, I believe myself, Redback and SSB68 all got a vote from Frenzy in the other hot dog thread. You may want to get some clarification after your finished with your constipation.

Quigs

Immortal

No NO NO !!! Battered. You misunderstand. The quality of the insults or in the case of brain dead stains is encouraged and eagerly anticipated. We dont expect our quality to drop. Crikey everyone in here knows that a thread goes for the full 70 minutes.

What the 20 posts softening up period was incorporated was if the punters wanted to get real personal and down and dirty then they had free range --- mayhem for the first 20. No rules, cage fight stuff.

But from 21 on its still game on. And if they are braindead stain trolls or the like then of course its your team duty to continue to mentally strangle what miniscule intelligence is left in their cranial vaccuum.

If you cross paths with one of the good folk in here and well things warm up then instead of calling in the over worked mods to arbitrate, it will may well be the newly elected Sharks LU Infraction Review Committee that will step up to the plate and arbitrate or make recommendations to the LU Mods should they deem that some action is warranted.

More then likely they will rule with the "I don't give a f**k" but then again if the elected braindead moronic troll advisor decides he would like to see action taken the he might offer a written submission to the Committee proposing action.

Lets just say for example DaSoup gets the nod as the elected Braindead Moronic Troll advisor and lets just say that you are having a heated debate with say Redders, and in post #29 you in the heat of argument call him a "f**king greasy white Karmichael from Allawah" Now more than likely the Committee will take no action on the grounds of reality .... but DaSoup would be like the Liney, he would raise his flag and sprint into the Sharks LU Infraction Review Committee room and lodge a complaint about your racist comments.

On the grounds of previous decisions by the Mods themselves the Committee would more than likely tell the Braindead Moronic Troll Advisor to f**k off.

Its simple really.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Okay... the way I see it we have got some nominations...

Lets get this Vote underway... Top three get the jerseys. Punters only allowed one (1) vote only and that vote consist of three (3) nominations.

Late nominations will be accepted.

AS THIS IS A NEW SUB THREAD THERE WILL BE A 20 POSTS SOFTENING UP PERIOD.

The Nominations are

Voting start 22/11/11
Quigs, ( I humbly decline nomination ... I'm not a company boy)
Spider .................1
Newman .................0
Cheese .................0
Reefy ..................1
Russell Crowe Band......0
Coolum ...................1
Carch ...................0
Snoop Shark ............0
sydneysharkinbrisbane68... 1
Dragon Slayer ..........1
Redback ................2
Wittyfan ...............0
Madsharkie .............0
The Cap'n ..............0
Bad Boy Bubby ..........0
Sharks73 ...............0

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Nominations for token braindead moronic troll advisor to the Committee are

DaSoup ..................1
Cleary ....................0
Rockin Ronnie ..........0

Updated 10.05pm qld time.

No NO NO !!! Battered. You misunderstand. The quality of the insults or in the case of brain dead stains is encouraged and eagerly anticipated. We dont expect our quality to drop. Crikey everyone in here knows that a thread goes for the full 70 minutes.

What the 20 posts softening up period was incorporated was if the punters wanted to get real personal and down and dirty then they had free range --- mayhem for the first 20. No rules, cage fight stuff.

But from 21 on its still game on. And if they are braindead stain trolls or the like then of course its your team duty to continue to mentally strangle what miniscule intelligence is left in their cranial vaccuum.

If you cross paths with one of the good folk in here and well things warm up then instead of calling in the over worked mods to arbitrate, it will may well be the newly elected Sharks LU Infraction Review Committee that will step up to the plate and arbitrate or make recommendations to the LU Mods should they deem that some action is warranted.

More then likely they will rule with the "I don't give a f**k" but then again if the elected braindead moronic troll advisor decides he would like to see action taken the he might offer a written submission to the Committee proposing action.

Lets just say for example DaSoup gets the nod as the elected Braindead Moronic Troll advisor and lets just say that you are having a heated debate with say Redders, and in post #29 you in the heat of argument call him a "f**king greasy white Karmichael from Allawah" Now more than likely the Committee will take no action on the grounds of reality .... but DaSoup would be like the Liney, he would raise his flag and sprint into the Sharks LU Infraction Review Committee room and lodge a complaint about your racist comments.

On the grounds of previous decisions by the Mods themselves the Committee would more than likely tell the Braindead Moronic Troll Advisor to f**k off.

Its simple really.

Ok I've always had a problem with authority ,But as long as this means the" lunatics are in charge of the Asylum "It sounds good to me.

Another technicality... Have the credentials of all the nominees been checked ? Id hate to think some imposter might be appointed without first taking the "declared idiot" oath.

Quigs

Immortal
Ok I've always had a problem with authority ,But as long as this means the" lunatics are in charge of the Asylum "It sounds good to me.

And if I may say so myself. I think it is a brilliant move to include an imbecilic braindead troll as an advisor to the elected committee. That way not only can the regular posting punters have the opportunity to bucket sh!t on the braindead troll advisor when he first raises his objections, but when the advisor approaches the elected committee they to will be afforded a golden opportunity to tell the advisor in their official capacity as our elected reps to tell him/her to get farkkked again.

Its a win win situation.

My nomination is for SSB68, Redback and Frenzy.

My nomination for the brain dead moronic troll adviser to the Committee goes to DaSoup with Cleary as his assistant. What a prestigious position Cleary would have.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I was going to nominate the Cap'n, but he has been very reluctant to express his inner feelings lately.

1) It's off season
2) The Mac is at the Apple Store in Bondi cause it shyte itself and using the pad or the pod shytes me.

Nominate Quigs and I'll accept. Don't forget to count DS's nomination for me as well.

I think I'll get another one too.

How many votes do we get ? If its 3, I vote for frenzy and Reefy for my 2nd and third,after coolum.
Frenzys Avatar proves he is More than qualified .OVER qualified ,if anything,
Im not sure about Reefys formal qualifications ,but he has a wealth of practical experience,and has the runs on the board!
Its a pity Quigs is not available but I assume he would be there for technical advise should the committee ever need it.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

This duck wants The Frenz, The Reef and Shire Shark.

Get 'em all together again!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Hey Quigs

I don't know who those last 2 are but you better count 'em in.

There could be dozens of them!

Latest posts