What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
The less of you that Konsty sees the better. The less of you than any of us have to read on this forum would be even better! Get the hint???

dont let unadulterated fear hold you back little man.
I'll even give you an unfair advantage to make it fairer.
I cant be seen taking advantage of handicaps.

dont let unadulterated fear hold you back little man.
I'll even give you an unfair advantage to make it fairer.
I cant be seen taking advantage of handicaps.

The great man suggests that our resident freak is not only obssesive, but apparantely violent. The great man suggests that any board member or member of our coaching staff should seriously consider an AVO against this obvious loose cannon. A nut case if ever Konsty has seen one!

cjs1822

Juniors
sorry konsty but i'm gonna have to back up blacktip on this one on the grounds that he's not a complete genius.

daggle

Juniors
I think both protagonists, QK & BTR, need to get their relationship back in the closet where it clearly belongs... BTR thinks Bird should play - QK thinks not. You take opposing views on everything. You're obviously in love! FFS we get it already!

cjs1822

Juniors
i really don't know how you sleep at night attacking kids who just want to support their sharkies.

Miller puts forward that responding with silence is the best form of action if the ongoing banter is desired to cease. Miller suggests providing bullets is not the best course of action.

Miller rests his case

Inferno

Coach
Again Konsty suggests that you run you attempted humour by one of your special male friends before posting it on the forum. Very sad!

And here I thought you were concerned with others infatuation with homosexuality. I suggest you seek help my friend, you seem to have some latent issues you could get some help for.

And here I thought you were concerned with others infatuation with homosexuality. I suggest you seek help my friend, you seem to have some latent issues you could get some help for.

After careful consideration Konsty has edited the post. The great man mistakenly thought he was responding to Blacktip Reefy.

Latest posts