What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

RgSharks

Juniors
He is faking the injury. Gallon does not want to be out there playing to be part of the embarassing scoreline, when the Storm run up a cricket score against you Tadpoles.

I think you'll find the cricket score was when your crappy team gave Manly a no contest game 2 weeks ago. Who are the dragons playing this week?? Oh that's right, no one. Go back to your forum!

Quigs

Immortal
How farkin' stupid are you..

You gotta fish out of your own boat in your own pond - not try and get onboard someone elses' boat

Thems the rules

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
Hey Biker why you are at your photoshop best, can you knock us up one showing the scores on the scoreboard at Brookvale oval for the 2008 season.

That will be a real cack.

And don't forget to use the drop shadow and the bevel and emboss....... great effects.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

lol no old son i'll wait and do the scoreboard at the SFS this coming Friday night. With the Cricket Score run up against the Sharks by the Storm:lol:

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
How farkin' stupid are you..

You gotta fish out of your own boat in your own pond - not try and get onboard someone elses' boat

Thems the rules

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

f**k you and your boat...............i'm just taking a piss in your water bottle

Quigs

Immortal
Its like this tricycle Dragon..

I know you have plenty of time on your hands since your season finished two weeks ago ......... yeah again.

Ive been trying to give you some hints on the old photoshop.

Did you get the gaol bars right yet. You never got back tome on that one.

But hey, homework is homework now turn off Dr Phil and Ellen and get into your bedroom and do the Brookie Scoreboard.

see if you can do something like this

p-points.jpg

But we really need to see the score in your one

Now off you go - get into the bedroom and do your homework

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
Yaaawwwwwnnnnnnn can someone get Timma here instead he is much more interesting

Your mum told me she was sorry you landed on your head when you dropped out. She was a lot more carefull with your brother thats why his IQ was that of a halfwit and as for you.

You just got to take a bite at the bait and end up with the hook in your mouth time and time again

Theres a good little tadpole

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
Its like this tricycle Dragon..

I know you have plenty of time on your hands since your season finished two weeks ago ......... yeah again.

Ive been trying to give you some hints on the old photoshop.

Did you get the gaol bars right yet. You never got back tome on that one.

But hey, homework is homework now turn off Dr Phil and Ellen and get into your bedroom and do the Brookie Scoreboard.

see if you can do something like this

p-points.jpg

But we really need to see the score in your one

Now off you go - get into the bedroom and do your homework

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

That scoreboard is sure haunting you eh ya bald headed nazi penis admirer
should be a hoot on friday night when it reads something like this

STORM 40
SHARKS 0
AND IT'S STILL 10 MINUTES TO HALFTIME

Quigs

Immortal
Me thinks that one of your training wheels might have come unstuck and you might of forgotten again to put your safety helmet on.

Some big person should of told you by now its not the right time for losers to be making noises. Seen and not heard I believe. You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em.

You should just settle down, be quiet, use the negative as a positive and just practice, work hard, and try to absorb what the big doggies do.

When your balls drop you too might be able to run with the big dogs in september. But now its back up on the verandah and have a little nap. Go and lie down there beside Timma.

Now there's a good boy.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

spider

Coach
as i said BD - you can run amok in here, even call me names, or throw your toys out of the cot when asked a simple request

i feel the last 2 are getting a run

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors
Me thinks that one of your training wheels might have come unstuck and you might of forgotten again to put your safety helmet on.

Some big person should of told you by now its not the right time for losers to be making noises. Seen and not heard I believe. You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em.

You should just settle down, be quiet, use the negative as a positive and just practice, work hard, and try to absorb what the big doggies do.

When your balls drop you too might be able to run with the big dogs in september. But now its back up on the verandah and have a little nap. Go and lie down there beside Timma.

Now there's a good boy.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs old son we all know you like hanging round mens locker rooms watching balls drop. But hey man enough of these long winded posts of i love you bro, and be a good little lacky and race down the tackle shop and get me some more bait a lot of hungry little tadpoles round here lapping it up.:lol:

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors
as i said BD - you can run amok in here, even call me names, or throw your toys out of the cot when asked a simple request

i feel the last 2 are getting a run

I see your still crying about me giving your bridal doll a mohawk hair cut

Latest posts