What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
im flattered

that is the funniest post i have read - and the second most inaccurate

remember (and you should as you read all my posts twice) i mentioned you give as good as you get, and the hard on you have for BTR

read your last post again for some insight

Geezus is the farkwit still drooling after me? Well I followed the owners instructions & ignored him , not much else can be done except for a forum wide ignore . Lets do it folkes & rid ourselves of this idiot.

redback

Bench
Geezus is the farkwit still drooling after me? Well I followed the owners instructions & ignored him , not much else can be done except for a forum wide ignore . Lets do it folkes & rid ourselves of this idiot.

If anyone should be ignored its you. The fluff you post is at best ridiculous, but it does provide some comic relief for the smarter forum members.

snoozer

Bench
i'll take btr and his crazy antics over you anytime redback.

you're a fool and extremely tedious at the best of times.

you're deathriding the team i love and that alone puts you in the suspect supporter catagory.

i haven't put you on ignore, simply because reading your drivel is highly amusing.

redback

Bench
i'll take btr and his crazy antics over you anytime redback.

you're a fool and extremely tedious at the best of times.

you're deathriding the team i love and that alone puts you in the suspect supporter catagory.

i haven't put you on ignore, simply because reading your drivel is highly amusing.

A true supporter would question the poor decisions the club makes. A fool, would blindly agree with everything they do, and when the club dissapears try to blame the true supporters. Look in the mirror!!!!

To see so called supporters get on here and support the club leaving Cronulla is a joke!

if you dont like it here, fug off to an other forum.

You really are a pain in the arse with your unsubstantiated posts that you state as fact.

spider

Coach
lol - you keeping anyone in check, now thats funny redback

you have built more strawmen and dodged more challenges than OJ and his legal team

1- ricky is a bad coach

2 - development wont happen

3 - fluffies are the cause of the problem

** repeat posts 1 through 3 **

:lol:

redback

Bench
lol - you keeping anyone in check, now thats funny redback

you have built more strawmen and dodged more challenges than OJ and his legal team

1- ricky is a bad coach

2 - development wont happen

3 - fluffies are the cause of the problem

** repeat posts 1 through 3 **

:lol:

I stand by all the above. Tell me would you prefer:

1/ Kimmorley is useless

2/Barret is the best

3/ Ricky Stuart will save us

Maybe you prefer posts that cater for the lowest common denominator?

yeah. im getting in on the act

ricky sucks
the players suck
the ball boys suck
the cheergirls suck
the members who signed up suck
those who didnt suck
the development sucks
frenzy wont spend money at the club. he sucks
reefy sucks
millers dosnt like obama. how dare you millers. you suck
the fluffsters like dodger and vossy suck