What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

redback

Bench
bullshyte you do. You are anti club. You are anonymous you are too much of a coward to prove it to the forum, not me. the forum despises you.

Dd you get all the fleas?

You have no idea and never will. If anyone is anti club its you! What are your thoughts on Flanno now?????

Geez the forum despise me?? I'm going to cry. How old are you again?. Tell me in monkey years if you like!

redback

Bench

They humour you though!

388362-entry-id-92647.jpg

Last edited:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
You wouldn't even know the half of it monkey boy. But don't let me stop you from continuing to make a fool of yourself.
You do realise, you squirming little coward pea heart, that you are the fool on here. You are a coward. I am known to all on here. You hide. You are scared. You have no spine. You are a liar. You are probably a kiddy fiddler.

Ausguy

Coach
hahahahahaha

are you going to report him to the mods lol

prepare for a 30 day infraction for a trivial report....

redback

Bench
Is the term kiddy fiddler even against any law?

Defamation.

Its a pretty serious allegation and I am aware of at least 3 precedences here in NSW where charges have been succesfully laid.

It will be interesting to say the least.

Last edited:

Ausguy

Coach
As for being careful about what you say why bother?

There would be hundreds of posts made by you that would see your defamation case laughed out of court.

I could be wrong ,but I thought he was talking to the other redback.Didnt someone say there was another," slightly smarter" one ?

Latest posts