What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

Quigs

Immortal
Its just your av reminds me of Gaye Waterhouse.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Go Nulla

Bench
The great man suggests that you dont listen to posters like Frenchy. They pretend to be Sharks fans but the great man reckons they go for the Dragons. Konsty agrees with you in that Simmons is much maligned!

merkinsy your a dope. And you must stop it before it sends you blind. Simmo is f**king useless.

merkinsy your a dope. And you must stop it before it sends you blind. Simmo is f**king useless.

Konsty reminds you that he is currently wearing the number 4 jersey for the Sharks, whilst you my friend are probably wearing a pair of Sharks Pyjamas whilst you sit at your computer.

Game, set and match Konsty!

Go Nulla

Bench
Konsty reminds you that he is currently wearing the number 4 jersey for the Sharks, whilst you my friend are probably wearing a pair of Sharks Pyjamas whilst you sit at your computer.

Game, set and match Konsty!

Don't call me friend arse wipe. I wouldn't spit on scum like you. What are you wearing sweetness bra and panties ?

The last time I was near you turd breath I wiped you off my shoe you half bred snot rag.

The great man does recall you licking the bottom of your shoe once.

Before you head off to the footy next time , Konsty suggests that you get one of your mates( or a stranger if you have none) to hose you down. You really stink!!!

Go Nulla

Bench
The great man does recall you licking the bottom of your shoe once.

Before you head off to the footy next time , Konsty suggests that you get one of your mates( or a stranger if you have none) to hose you down. You really stink!!!

that nearly funny genius coming from you.

Latest posts