What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

Special K

Coach
Im going out on a limb and blaming the children on this one.

Or the nephew's. This has naught to do with me.

Lol! Please mate! We were all n00bs once...

Funny thing is you and kunsty have more then likely shared a beer without knowing over the past few years.

ha ha, BTR and I had a few little shots over the bow, when I started posting. All good, we soon learn to take this place in the right spirit...well most do, then there is Redback

Special K

Coach
I do miss the way your hair smelling ways mr.angry! That wads like 6 year ago now we need to have another night on it next year!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Konsty is very concerned about you Whore boy. Konsty thinks you are under the influenceof drugs, and suggests that the last post should in fact be your last. What ever you do, don't underestimate Konsty!

You wouldn't even know the half of it monkey boy. But don't let me stop you from continuing to make a fool of yourself.

I think we have all gotten a little closer.

Feej

First Grade
this thread lacks punk.
vivian.jpg

Happy now?

Latest posts