What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

Quigs

Immortal
Quigs was mean to me once.

Expect a legal team @ emu soon.

Old school here mate. Just give me a few months warning. I've got to drop 7kg to get down to me fightin' weight.

No drawn out court battles for me I can't afford poofs in wigs.

Quigs

Immortal
I reckon we should introduce a rule here in the Sharks LU Forum world. A bit like the propper roogbee league of years gone by. Lets introduce a 20 post softening up period just like the old league 20 minutes softening up period.

Anything goes infraction wise for the first 20, then the mod (our own Col Pearce or Sgt Major Eric Clay {a Pom Ref}) can just pipe up and say enough.

Any infractions after that can feel the wrath of own "Pearce or Clay"

The first twenty will be no place for any pussies, freddy's, tigers or marshmellows.

Quigs

Immortal
No its a combined 20 post per new threads ... everythread = a brand new ball game.

Say for example Aus, you spate your dummy as you usually do ... say in the 3rd post, and you called me a farkwit brain dead stains supporter, and I retalliated in the next post with a head high "you are nothing about a A little Irish Alan Joyce". As the offences occurred well within the first twenty no infarktion would be tallied.

Even though you are a Little Irish Alan Joyce. Now if I was to call you that after the 21st post I could be fodder for the forum review committee and incur the wrath and receive an infarkkktion.

Again, even if my allegation was true.

Last edited:

Ausguy

Coach
booyahhh... i thought u meant newbies get 20 posts to run riot....

righto... start a new thread quigs...

Quigs

Immortal
booyahhh... i thought u meant newbies get 20 posts to run riot....

righto... start a new thread quigs...

Farrkkk off you idiot, start your own new thread. What does someone still have to wipe your arse for you.

Feej

First Grade
What if I come in from the wing and king hit one of you guys with a quick insult?

Quigs

Immortal
No old front rower is not worth a pinch of poo unless he gets a few cautions.

Squealer.

Quigs

Immortal
Wingers are like mozzie bites. Just stay out wide and be a show pony, thats your game.