What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The I was wrong about Moylan thread....

Yep I was wrong about the guy. Don’t get me wrong he was atrocious in his early games for the team. Like a deer staring into the headlights. I thought we got a dud.

Happy to say I was so wrong about the guy. His confidence has picked up big time, he’s getting try assists on a regular basis. His bombs and ingoal kicks are now spot on and one of the real impressive things is his fearless one on one defence that I witnessed against the Panthers.

I think we have a diamond now and we’re going to really benefit with his upward trend. The guy looks so happy now and credit to Flanno he gets the best out of so many players who come to the Club with a few issues.

Tiger Shark

Bench
I always knew he'd be a gun. Though I was wrong in thinking Panthers would get the better deal this year.

carcharias

Immortal
We have 2 great halves....with plenty of experience
They actually don’t have the same experience.
That’s is where we get them.
Hijack Munster until he snaps

snout

First Grade
I was right. Wanted him all along.

Im right about the fact hes better at 1 than 6 as well.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
We have 2 great halves....with plenty of experience
They actually don’t have the same experience.
That’s is where we get them.
Hijack Munster until he snaps
Faarrkken weird but I get the feeling that Chad is our ace in this game too. We have established and in form halves combination while Croft is susceptible imo.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I thought it would be an even swap, with us getting a player coming into his prime and them one in his prime.

Panthers do not get that far without Jim.

Quigs

Immortal
I thought you were talking about Erin's Dad, you know, 5 Star Major General Admiral Brigader Jim Moylan, but he is a tory Senator karrnt.

coolumsharkie

Referee
fonzie-effusion21.jpg

Stake Removed

First Grade
Moylan took time to get his feet you could tell playing so close to the line effected him, but Flanno slowly worked him into sharks style but adapted our style somewhat to help Moylan.

Overall this is a big win for Flanno in that, it shows players who we are going after Flanno can help your career no matter what level you are at.

I think Aaron Woods is another who has improved under Flanno

Moylan took time to get his feet you could tell playing so close to the line effected him, but Flanno slowly worked him into sharks style but adapted our style somewhat to help Moylan.

Overall this is a big win for Flanno in that, it shows players who we are going after Flanno can help your career no matter what level you are at.

I think Aaron Woods is another who has improved under Flanno

Yup.

Flanno builds teams with lots of experience and great structure. Some other teams can’t wait to get rid of players once they hit 30 and look for the next best thing coming through.

Flanno knows old heads will pull the young heads into line and teach them stuff. When you look at some of the shit clubs of late it’s because either their experienced players are very few or poor leaders or there full of young kids who all think they’re the shit and have made it big time.

Stake Removed

First Grade
panthers are prime example of a club who discard players in that 50-100 game area, thats the time when they have just got used to play first grade on weekly basis

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Yup.

Flanno builds teams with lots of experience and great structure. Some other teams can’t wait to get rid of players once they hit 30 and look for the next best thing coming through.

Flanno knows old heads will pull the young heads into line and teach them stuff. When you look at some of the shit clubs of late it’s because either their experienced players are very few or poor leaders or there full of young kids who all think they’re the shit and have made it big time.

Agreed and just on this, Josh Morris will be a wonderful mentor for young Bronson Xerri - Morris has done everything in the game and I think it’ll be fantastic for Xerri to have him showing him the ropes and guiding him into first grade.

The signing of Morris will be much more beneficial off the field than on it if all things go to plan.

Latest posts