What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The I was wrong about Moylan thread....

Quigs

Immortal
For the last 100 years poor people have voted for labor and they are still poor.

From the lips of Paster Fozzy Bear Scroate of the Shire
"As Matthew 5:3-12 tells us all"
“Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Pilot house

Juniors
Moylan used to be fine at the panthers until hook got stuck into him.

The day will come when your man-child, one punch killer loving, junior league referee abuser will start bullying him for fun and matty will be back on his happy pills.

And as soon as that shoulderless eels junior retires, Harold will creeping back through the hallway reaching for the switch..

I hope you beat the storm on the basis of the existence of your only good player, Val.

Now excuse me why I crawl back from whence I came.

coolumsharkie

Referee

The day will come when your man-child, one punch killer loving, junior league referee abuser will start bullying him for fun and matty will be back on his happy pills.

And as soon as that shoulderless eels junior retires, Harold will creeping back through the hallway reaching for the switch..

I hope you beat the storm on the basis of the existence of your only good player, Val.

industrial-road-salt.jpg

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade

Thanks for caring and sharing.

carcharias

Immortal

D58E3802-57D2-4047-88F8-CC0DF2188573.jpeg

Hawkins

Juniors
well when he played for penrith I thought he might be a merkin. then he moved to the sharks and removed all doubt.

Still a good player.

Quigs

Immortal
well when he played for penrith I thought he might be a merkin. then he moved to the sharks and removed all doubt.

We have a place in our hearts for all merkins Hawksey, crikey we even like you.

Now Luke from Penrith and his twin Bros are another question.

chewsta

First Grade
I definitely underestimated Moyza especially his defence. Just quietly, good to see Woodza make me eat shit pie too.

Haha it was all Moylan’s fault?

Bad discipline & injuries cruelled us tonight.

They looked beaten even before the kick off. The way they looked gave me no confidence at all.
moylan gives me no confidence.
drops it on good ball set 20 out. AGAIN.
did the exact same thing at suncorp. no pressure.
gets smoked by billy.
chads over playing his hand trying to jump start the team while the other is having a sleep.
so yeah he can wear some blame.