What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The inevitable poll.....

When we run out on grand final day, which jersey do you want the boys to be wearing......

• Predominantly Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Predominantly Yellow

• it doesnt matter, we wont make the grand final

• Total voters

PB

Bench
When we run out on grand final day, which jersey do you want the boys to be wearing......

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Well.....isn't the Yellow one popular.

I have to see the cheerleaders wearing it to make my final decision.....and I won't deciede until I've seen every one of them.

half

Coach
the yellow one is gorgeous

but the blue one is to die for, girlfriend!

PJ Marshal

Coach
Which is our home strip? and which one will we ware the most, if its the yellow one god help us :cry:

Mr Parra Eels said:
Which is our home strip? and which one will we ware the most, if its the yellow one god help us :cry:

I reckon it will be the yellow one as it was the one that first comes up when you go to the site....the blue will be the alternate.

EeLs ChIcK

Juniors
In recent years the predominantly yellow jerseys have been our home/regular strip, lets hope that changes with this change of jersey.

sportive cupid

Referee
I reckon the Blue one,the yellow one will make them look like Parra Power
But I do feel it is getting way too far away from the real Parra jersey :cry: arrrrrrhhh but thats just an old fart talking

half

Coach
it's pretty ironic how we were actually talking about back to the future in one of the earlier jersey threads, and that's what parra is using as the selling point for these new ones

the yellow one will probably come to life with a pair of blue shorts

PJ Marshal

Coach
THE 80'S

Remeberd for Great Music, Great Clothing, Great Hair Do's and the 4 Time Champions the Parramatta Eels, shit yeah lets go back to the 80s! lol

bartman

Immortal
half-man said:
because it's not the 80's any more, ron
That's almost like telling a kid there's no Santa Claus!

Anyway, a jersey suddenly looks a lot better when you win a comp in it!

Either one wouldn't bother me.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Mr Parra Eels said:
THE 80'S

Remeberd for Great Music, Great Clothing, Great Hair Do's and the 4 Time Champions the Parramatta Eels, sh*t yeah lets go back to the 80s! lol

well said :D

Latest posts